Kospet Optimus PRO - materials quality

Do you have any success in finding a case for this watch?

I purchased a secondhand broken watch for the casing but The part can be found here when in stock.
# KOSPET Display (Screen component)

Iā€™ll buy it https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000807152396.html

Yes the replacement process took me about a half an hour to complete. It seems a bit daunting at first but if you are careful it is quite doable. Good luck.

1 Like

Same problem by me, after one year of use, fell on floor and broken

poor quality!!!
Any advice (link) where to get the replacement part? Thx.

Just scroll up a few postsā€¦

ivā€™e repaired mine 3 times so far
1 lug twice and the opposite lug on the same side once
loctite 3090 does a good job at gluing the lugs back on but how long this is going to last is a different story
very poor quality

Sadly, after only 10 months of use, my optimus has broke. Very sad to see the materials quality at such a low level. Sub Par. Although my experience has had the core of the watch fail beneath the sim tray on the HR monitor side and now there is a gap to see inside the watch with the sim tray bent out as there is nothing to hold it down.

Unfortunate that it just seemingly crumbled apart for no reason as i have taken the usual amazing care of it. Put the Watch on, take the watch off.

My first smart watch. R.I.P.

Looks like they roughly break at the same point (where the brass fittings are incorporated) with enough stress on the backplate this seems to cause some structural integrity failure.
Maybe loosening the screws could relieve some stress on the threading.

This is sad to hear . I must stress this has only happened to a handfull of users . The rest have been great watches which is to be expected from Kospet . From the Kospet Hope onwards the build quality has been great .

Mine Kospet Optimus power button cannot depress after 1 year. after warranty period. It has been working well for the whole time. I open up the back casing to check and repair, still cannot. Decided to buy Kospet Prime SE since it is bigger screen.

when I changed the case of the watch, I also checked the operation of the buttons. my button didnā€™t work very well because it moved slightly to the side.

Thx, for reply, but I consider to buy xiaomi mi band 5 because 36 Eur for watch case with LCD, when I need case only, and even I am not very satisfied with this watch because the battery life was not very good.

I had exactly the same problem with my 3 month old Optimus Pro, I repaired it with Loctite Super Glue Ultra Gel and a Super Black touch up pen to cover up the marks.

Its poorly aligned and I reckon if I get a years use out of the watch as a whole itā€™ll pretty much be a miracle but even with the terrible build quality its still the best smartwatch Iā€™ve ever owned and not just by a margin, its simply in a different league altogether.

Iā€™d rather spend on full android smartwatches than go back to Wear OS anyday!

If I broke the watch case myself, it would be one thing, but a broken watch case due to poor quality of the material is quite another thing.

2 Likes