Kospet Optimus Pro Charger Problen

I am using Kospet Optimus Pro, but my charger seems to have a problem. Sometimes it works well, but sometimes it decides to just NOT WORK! Can you tell me why is this happening?

Could be a few things . Usually dirt on the pins or watch connectors ( remove with alcohol ) . One of you pins in picture looks as though it is " pushed in " . Can you check this . Does it charge or transfer data on Pc ? Or neither . Thanks

1 Like

You’ve nailed it. That’s the reason for his problem. He’ll need a new charger, I guess.

1 Like

You can try to make the lower lying pin passable with graphite or WD40. But mostly the problem is the spring that is installed here.

1 Like

I once used the foil from a " kit kat " chocolate bar :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

Have you checked whether other types of chocolate bars also work?:joy:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: no :+1:

1 Like

Perhaps one of the members will agree to carry out an extensive series of tests in order to finally clarify this question.

1 Like

If all else fails and you are capable you might try to build up some solder on the far left pin, in the picture to see If you can get it to make contact.

2 Likes

my experience with the optimus pro is the sim cover over time becomes un seated for one reason or another and stops the charger sitting flush on the watch
i ended up getting a dremmel to my charger to gouge out some of the plastic out of the recess which seemed to have worked

with the back of these watches cracking near each screw and the strap mounting tabs snapping i’m amazed it still works and manages to stay on my wrist
iv’e had to fix the strap mounting tabs 3 times so far
the last fix seems to be holding for now :slight_smile:

I have a Kospet prime. It is the same. I bougth a replacement charger, it works better. I also had a usb amp meter too see if it is charging. By the way, if your watch is warm, it charges slowly. If hot it does not. Quick tip: let the charger dock sit on the table. Move the watch to the dock until it pulls the dock to itself. Then let them rest together on the table. Don’t try to give a last touch for replacement. That works most of the time.

Edit: Bought a new one