Kospet Optimus Pro - back button not working

I’m going to wait to open it this coming Thursday or Friday on my days off from work.:watch:

1 Like

Sounds good. Unfortunately mine has just gotten worse and worse. Unusable now. Screen jumps, turns on with ghost touches,.
3 weeks and done. Boom!

Mine does this occasionally. I have found that using square mode and cleaning the screen near the edges (turn the display off when doing this) solves the jumping issue. I think that some apps have touch points near the edges and with this screen (VERY sensitive) it triggers. Also, I have noticed that when using a browser, I have less issues when using a fast WIFI connection instead of the SIM 4g. I think it gets laggy and flips out! :scream:

I hear you. Although I’m definitely not into having a baby for a watch, so it’s not really too interesting to me to have to take care of it all the time.
It’s cool. They’ll get there eventually.

Sorry, definitely frustrated at this situation as well. I had such hope and reality has set in.

2 Likes

My Optimus Pro came with a sticky hard to press back button and after buying four Chinese Full Android watches my experience is 50% defect rate so I decided to just live with it until it breaks. I also had a Samsung Galaxy watch and one of the first bluetooth Sony Bluetooth watches and each one only lasted a year before the screen went dim or peeled of on the Samsung. I wish more things were made here in the USA instead of Asia. Better to pay more money than get junk but we want cheap stuff. Makes no sense.

2 Likes

I think all of you have made me glad I did not spring for the Optimus Pro. I came oh so close but decided to wait for a look at the Lem 10.

2 Likes

Well it looks like it’s hit or miss. Really a shame that I got a miss… As the Optimus pro is really badass. Just some quality controwl issues.
I mean it’s seriously nice. Such a shame about the quality on some of them… Or perhaps even in general.
It kills me to have to mostly give it up. I mean if I can wear it running because of sweat, it defeats the entire purpose of me even getting this.
I have been talking to them on Ali express but it’s not looking good.
They started by offering to send me a part so that I could fix the back button myself. Yikes.
Unfortunately the back button not working is the least of my problems.

that really sucks. I’ve never bought anything from ali express but I’m pretty sure any other online store would replace a clearly faulty product. they claim ip67 so there is no excuse for not replacing it.

and have you opened the watch and found the problem?

Oh, I’m sorry. I decided to leave it be unless it fails completely.

1 Like

im not able to find this action for the magnification, would you be so kind as to direct me to accessibility again?

much appreciated kind sir.

Good evening,

1. Download and install settingsearch.apk ( you can find the app in the forum);
  2. Open the app and look for the accessibility settings;
  3. In the accessibility menu find out magnification gesture and enable it.

Now, tapping three times on the screen will magnificate the area you tapped in and you can move around sliding two fingers. Three taps more and you will get the un-magnified screen.
Hope it helps,

Cheers

1 Like

thank you so much. implementing now.

If google voice assistant is already working , just dictate “Accessibility” without installing nothing… et voilà
:wink:

1 Like

i will give both a whirl, appreciate the support !

quick fix :+1: