Kospet optimum pro (3+32) USB mode not working

Hi,

A - I have some issue with my charging dock. Connected from USB Laptop to Charger, Even though it is back having Magnetic it is not detecting for charging the watch. Every time I try to charge the watch struggle and more time to get charge. I even tie it with rubber band (strap, charger - see a small video) together after so much difficulty it is getting charged and not using the watch mode only use long stand by mode so i used get the battery stands for a week then struggle to get charge again some how.
B- In setting/connect you get Wifi/Bluetooth / USB … this USB even long press no action. (see the attached)
C-Back cover for inserting sim card screw this is not holding it had come out now i have put tape to stay on.
If any body help me to resolve my issues. Appreciate and thanks .

That’s the main issue of that watch. My recommendation is to let the watch above the cradle a few centimeters and lower it until it sucks the cradle. Usually the alignment is better. You can also clean the pins with some alcohol.

2 Likes

Hi Eric, Thanks for reply, Cleaned the pins, also try and followed what you have mentioned. but it is not satisfactory. some times it detect charging and immediately disconnects as per video sent earlier.

Regarding USB you did not mention anything.

is any other way of charging the watch ? I had noticed one of the pin is not in same level of other pin this was since I got the watch about an year ago but somehow I could do charging. see the snap.

It can only be repaired by replacing the contact.
You buy a new charger: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000291506711.html
Or you just buy a pin (Height 4.5mm): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33044114576.html
Better quality pin: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000701954115.html

1 Like

Hi gyuri, Thanks for your reply.
If I purchase Pogo pin 4.5 mm How do replace. Can you please send me the steps to be followed? I had checked the link that the purchasing charging station from Ali Express unfortunately the supplier mention that It cannot be delivered to India. You have any other source?
USB tab in the Connect under settings, I had pressed USB but no action. it seems it is disabled. Do you have any idea how to to connect USB? Thanks for your time.

The USB connection only works if all 4 contacts are connected properly. Until then, it’s not worth a try.
Charger disassembly step by step a little later

Heat the rubber on the back of the charger with a hair dryer for 15-20 seconds.
carefully pull off the rubber.

you can put it back in place at the end of the job.

Unscrew the 4 screws. The back cover is now easy to remove.

Carefully lift the panel out of place. It starts at the contacts.

Now you can replace the wrong contact with solder.

When assembling, first turn the screws to the LEFT first and you will feel the screw jump to its original position.

1 Like

Hi gyuri,
Appreciate & Thanks a lot for your help. I will order the pogo pins. Mean time any other source for charger purchase. :+1: :+1: