Kospet Note charging deck

Hi.
Does anybody know if it is possible to buy a Kospet Note/Ticwris Max s charging deck with stronger magnets?

No sorry you cannot

Thanks for the reply. Maybe somebody will produce a good aftermarket one. Meantime, an elastic band will have to do. It’s just a small problem for a great watch.

Here’s my setup and it works like a charm…

2 Likes

Hi.
Thanks for the tip.

What brand of watch is that?

Hi.
It is a kospet Note and the problem has been sorted. You replied to a very old post, but thanks for your interest. Welcome.
Regards.
Noel

1 Like

I’m sorry, I meant what watch stand is that. I just bought a Note and would love to have a stand like the picture above.

A soft sponge paint roller makes an excellent stand… Just strap the watch on and shove the kospet charging deck under. Very cheap low tech solution to avoid accidental disconnection while charging.

Seriously ???

I want to see that. Please post a picture ! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes! Seriously.
The magnets on the charger are too weak and can disconnect if the watch is accidently moved or is something catches on the cable. Simple solutions work sometimes.
Regards.
Noel

Fair enough :sweat_smile: . A photo would be good

1 Like

Agree. I would like to see a picture, too. :+1:

1 Like

I can see a patent being needed for this :+1:

1 Like

I will have to share the patent with Mister Ticks. I got the idea from one of his videos wgere he displayed several watches simultaneously on a paint roller.
Best Regards.
N

1 Like

I’m sure @SmartWatch_Ticks will appreciate the income :sweat_smile::+1:

2 Likes