Kospet Note Bluetooth problem

Hi.
When I connect my phone to the watch by bluetooth Do not disturb is activated on the phone. Do not disturb is switched off on the phone with calls allowed from anyone, so the glitch is being caused by a problem with software or settings on the watch. If I manually switch of Do not disturb it keeps activating for as long as there is a Bluetooth connection. Do not disturb is not activated on the watch and I cannot switch off access to it by Watchface, as that app is greyed out. I have tried restarting that app, but it made no difference.
I would appreciate any suggestions which might solve this problem. I have missed a lot of calls on the phone because of it. The problem only occurs when there is a Bluetooth connection.
Regards
Noel

It looks like a problem with your phone, not the watch… Have you tried to edit the BT settings on your phone for this connection (if there are any) ?

3 Likes

Hi Eric.
I have contacted Customer support for the phone and on their advice reset all the phone settings. It made no difference. The problem only occurs when I connect to the watch not connecting to anything else. It happens instantly when I connect to the watch. When I check the apps with Bluetooth access it is switched off on all of them except the Watchface app where it appears to be switched on, but greyed out and I can’t change the setting.
Thanks for your input.
N

Sorry: I meant Watchclock app, Not Watchface.
N

is the problem still there if you uninstall the companion app (wiiwear / watchdroid)? or if you try the other one instead of the one you’re currently using?

1 Like

Hi.
I have tried both with the same result. I think it may be a problem with the phone Bluetooth snd I will contact customer service again tomorrow.
Thank you
N

1 Like

Hi
I uninstalled watch droid and Wii watch 2 after resetting my Bluetooth settings on the phone. I then reinstalled Watch droid and the same problem occurred immediately. I stopped Watch droid and reinstalled Wii watch which is working perfectly, so Watch droid is the problem. I have not heard of anybody else having that problem with the app, so I will contact the developer about it.
Thanks for your help.
Noel

1 Like

Another worth noting is you shouldnt have watch droid and wiiwatch installed at the same time . Personally i would factory reset and start again just using watchdroid .

Hi
sorry for the delay getting back to you and thanks for the advice. I performed a Factory reset and uninstalled Watchdroid. I reinstalled Wiiwatch and it is working perfectly now.
Thank you

1 Like

Good result :+1: no worries