Kospet Hope USB connection

Hello, everyone. I’m a new owner of a Kospet Hope Lite.  I’m still finding out more about this watch but the user manual is not complete. I’ve connected the watch to the USB port of my computer to transfer files. However, the watch does not appear in file explorer. Tried this on another computer, same thing. Is there any way I could activate this feature? Thanks for any helpful advice.

Jan 31, 2019 0:46:29 GMT jireyes said:
Hello, everyone. I'm a new owner of a Kospet Hope Lite.  I'm still finding out more about this watch but the user manual is not complete. I've connected the watch to the USB port of my computer to transfer files. However, the watch does not appear in file explorer. Tried this on another computer, same thing. Is there any way I could activate this feature? Thanks for any helpful advice.

As you might know, the 2 pins connector is only for charging the watch.

You should buy this cable. (Edit: click on ‘this cable’, it’s a link.)

Jan 31, 2019 1:26:14 GMT StormChild said:
Jan 31, 2019 0:46:29 GMT jireyes said:
Hello, everyone. I'm a new owner of a Kospet Hope Lite.  I'm still finding out more about this watch but the user manual is not complete. I've connected the watch to the USB port of my computer to transfer files. However, the watch does not appear in file explorer. Tried this on another computer, same thing. Is there any way I could activate this feature? Thanks for any helpful advice.

Oh, I see. Thanks for that info and the tip.

Jan 31, 2019 4:22:06 GMT jireyes said:
Jan 31, 2019 1:26:14 GMT StormChild said:

Oh, I see. Thanks for that info and the tip.

So, with that cable, the sim tray needs to be removed. But I guess that will have to do. Good thing there’s bluetooth.