Kospet hope screen went blank

You should copy the watchfaces from your watch to your laptop first.

1 Like

Thank you G1N but I don’t know how ? Which app. I have to install on laptop ? I have data cable of kospet hope and in past I connected watch to laptop but nothing happend and after that I didn’t need laptop because I was using mobile to transfer watch faces to watch. So please guide me…
Regards Mehul

I’ll lead you tomorow, mate.

3 Likes

No problem friend, I am always amazed that you find time to help us from your busy schedule , so nice of you…
Regards Mehul

1 Like

Well said @mehul1 :+1: …and so very true of all the Mods (Yes and even that old Bugger @pablo11 ! :crazy_face:) on here…I have never asked for help and not had them provide all the help they could…particularly @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @G1NT0N1C ! We have a good bunch on here! :+1: :+1:Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

If you install this driver package “without the watch connected” you should be able to see the watch storage appear as a removable drive on your pc.

Then just copy the watch face folders you want to the Clockskin folder on the watch storage.

I hope this helps, otherwise @G1NT0N1C will help you out :+1:

3 Likes

@Doonsbury
I’m driving up to Melbourne to hunt you down.
I will administer the correct medication needed for your condition…

Basically I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmm @pablo11 'Driving up to Melbourne…To HUNT me down (Me…a member who spreads Joy & Happiness on the Forum like a Gardner spreads fertilizer on some seriously sick Petunias! Oh and gracious & life saving Mods ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) Please take a very careful note of that word “Hunt” ! The “Old Geezer”: had finally flipped his wig…or should that be Toupee? :crazy_face:) cause you know where I live", eh? Son…if your driving to Melbourne to do the ole Doons some mischief…then I sincerely hope you are going to take the well known shortcut through BUNDABERG in QLD!!! :crazy_face:
And in order to save you a wasted trip (Is there no end to Doons thoughtfulness?!! :woozy_face:) There is no known medicine on Gods green Earth that can deal with my condition…I’m am POSITIVE that the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu will verify that! :rofl:
Cheers, “Who put the smiles on the Forum members dials”?!! , Doons

Geezzzzzzz See what trouble YOU have caused @mehul1 ?!! :crazy_face: :rofl:

I’m astounded you havent been sectioned :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well I just got my Kospet Hope from my watch storage to give specific instructions on how to secure the watchfaces. Now I understand the problem! The Kospet Hope (I loved it a lot, a really good watch) has one special feature that sets it apart from all other smartwatches: it only has a 2-pin contact for charging, which is not suitable for data transfer.

At our suggestion, Kospet has added a 4-pin contact to the retail models, which is hidden in the SIM tray:

This enables data transmission, but this requires a special plug, which is usually not included in the scope of delivery:

I suspect that Mehul does not have this data cable. @Mehul1 : Can you confirm this assumption?

5 Likes

Good call @G1NT0N1C.
If he does not have the cable - the watch face transfer app will work or BT file transfer :+1:

3 Likes

Jep, BT file teansfer is a possibility. Clockskin transfer might work, too. But it will be a painful job to transfer 800 watchfaces…

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C yes it would be a problem.
However, having 800 faces on your watch is not a good idea.
The amount of ram and power used to read all these - makes it a bad idea.

3 Likes

Here it is if you want one

£10.27 35%OFF | KOSPET Hope/Hope Lite smartwatch Charging Date Cable Transfer Cable For Kospet Hope/Hope Lite Smart Watch Phone

3 Likes

Thank you all for taking interest in my problem and forgive me if I’m slow to your solution because few weeks back I was going home on my bike, while crossing bridge a stray dog suddenly crossed the road,I braked very hard and saved the dog but my bike slipped and my left leg got complete fracture in tibia.I have to go through surgery and they fix it with implant of plate and 7 screws. I am in rehabilitation stage. Couple days back I am allowed to walk with walker, with left leg only fingers touching or with minum load.I hope I will get ok in one month and able to walk again normally.
Warm regards Mehul

2 Likes

I have got data cable

I have made video of problem in watch, please look in to it.Kospet Hope.3gp - Google Drive
Sorry forget to give permission now any one can see it…

Hi, @pablo11 Thank you and Good day !!! Which version of drivers should I down load for Windows 10.

Regards Mehul

@mehul1
Very sorry to hear about your accident.
I wish you a speedy recovery :+1:
This link I quoted will give you the latest version for Windows 10.
You run it on your computer as administrator and then reboot.
Have you never transferred faces to your watch before?

1 Like

Thank you @pablo11 for your good wishes. I download all version V0.8.0 to V 0.9.7 ?
I have transfers watctchfaces with colockskin trnsfer and most of time with watch droid.

1 Like