Kospet Hope 4G. Restarting after charged screen stuck on initial gray and black frame

Hi, Folks.
I’ve just faced my first problem with the Kospet Hope 4G after more than 01 year of happiness.
Its battery drained completely during last night. I then put it to charge as always (same wall socket, same charger, same cable).
After 100% was shown on screen I pressed the power button (note: wifi was on when the drain occurred).
The boot sequence started with the default initial sounds and the screen got stuck on the first gray and black frame.
The thing is that I feel the buzz as if it is receiveing notifications although the screen keeps the same. There is no heat in the device nor something like that.
I sensethe watch is working but the screen doesn’t change.
The dispaly fades to unlit as if it was working and when power button is pressesd it lights itself back to show the stuck frame.

And now? What to do? Any thoughts?

Thanks to all in advance.

Please press and hold both buttons to Power of the watch. If needed more the 40 seconds. Then power on again.

4 Likes

Perfect. That did the trick! Both buttons pressed for about 10 secs. and… Voilá!!
Thank you for the brief and accurate response.

Best Regards.

1 Like