Kospet hope 32g problem

Hello
for several days my kospet hope 32g has serious problems after turning on it no longer displays the watchface and is constantly loading
I would like to know if there is a method or procedure that I can do to unlock it
I state that I have tried them all since turning it off and on again trying to enter via computer to reset it but even from there the folders no longer appear as if you had completely emptied from the software the only thing working and always on
thanks in advance to those who know how to help me

Did this happen after installing a watchface ? . Thanks

I was putting on a wachtface installed about 2 months ago and from there appears the blue loading line that runs continuously without giving me the opportunity to do anything

Okay . Last resort it flash firmware . However it sounds like you loaded a clockskin for UL without UL installed . So try this but you have to be really fast . Re-boot watch if possible …

Then swipe from the right of screen to left really fast over and over again as the watch tries to load the face . Keep trying and again be fast . I have done this before when not concentrating :smile:

tried
my finger wore out as well as part of the screen but nothing

Does it even complete the booting ? you can download and install adb on your computer and type adb devices after connecting your Kospet to computer 2 mins after switching on the Kospet and see if it still shows the device.

Option 1 : If file system is accessible try renaming the folder clockskin on internal storage to some other name and reboot.

Option 2 : Keep the power button pressed and see if it shows recent tasks, power off reboot options ?

Option 3: You may need to find TWRP and flash it to both boot and recovery and then boot in to recovery mode to rename the clockskin folder from twrp.

Option 4 : Flash the system and userdata along with cache but this will reset your smartwatch and you will loose all the data.

Never flash preloader :slight_smile:

As stupid as it seems try the same method from top to bottom

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu Yes, I have noticed that it is becoming an increasing problem on the Forum that people are posting watch faces and not clearly stating that they are for Universal Launcher only. I myself have had similar problems with my Kopset Hope when I loaded a face that was not listed as one for UL and I was lucky to only have to use the “switch on and quick swipe” method to remedy the problem . So, ok, this may be a case where the user simply didn’t see that it was listed for UL But, as I said, watch faces are routinely being listed and not marked as being for use with UL only. So please take a little more care folks and clearly state if Universal Launcher in needed for a particular face. Cheers, Doons

Easily done , yes . I did it the other week and i knew it was for UL . Just wasnt concentrating

1 Like