keyboard

Good evening, some keyboard that makes this precious Smart watch, preferably in Spanish, TouchOne?

Nov 10, 2018 5:26:40 GMT 1 salvation said:
Good evening, some keyboard that makes this precious Smart watch, preferably in Spanish, TouchOne?

i think it does and if not you can ask the developer to add.

Nov 10, 2018 5:51:03 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 10, 2018 5:26:40 GMT 1 salvation said:

i think it does and if not you can ask the developer to add.

Anyone who fits good

salvation

it meant for smartwatches so it will, i used touch pal but when they added ads i’ve went to c1 and when THEY added ads i went to new beta version of touch pal keyboard which works well with our smartwatches it can be resized. also there is the jbak keyboard which works perfectly and can be customized to our displays.

there is also FlickKey which is good with a little time of handling

Nov 10, 2018 13:35:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:salvation

it meant for smartwatches so it will, i used touch pal but when they added ads i’ve went to c1 and when THEY added ads i went to new beta version of touch pal keyboard which works well with our smartwatches it can be resized. also there is the jbak keyboard which works perfectly and can be customized to our displays.

Hi,
I’ve tried jbak2 keyboard but I can’t make it work right, keyboard doesn’t fit in the display, even switching to square display mode, so I can’t reach some keys, for example the backspace.
I’ve tried to change skin and checking in the settings to change size but I don’t understand how to do it.

Nov 10, 2018 13:35:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:salvation

Hi,
I’ve tried jbak2 keyboard but I can’t make it work right, keyboard doesn’t fit in the display, even switching to square display mode, so I can reach some keys, for example the backspace.
I’ve tried to change skin and checking in the settings to change size but I don’t understand how to do it.
I believe Mr Ticks, “Smartwatch Ticks” Utube channel did a video on how to set up this keyboard on our watches. Its been a while since he did this video so it will take a little effort to find it. There is a specific setting you need to use to make it work. Go watch the video to show you how to do it.

Keyboard FlickKey function Very well also on the LEM7

smayk11210 AvatarJan 25, 2019 11:06:05 GMT 1 smayk11210 said:
Keyboard FlickKey function Very well also on the LEM7

I've tried it, but it doesn't work well with my watch (Lemfo Lem8): sometimes it doesn't show up if I tap on a text box, and when you press a letter it writes another! Not because the keys are tiny and you press a letter next to the letter you wanted to press, the letters it writes are completely different to those you press! I've tried to change settings, switching between qwerty and flickey layout, but the problem persist.

In fact, I don’t need complex keyboards with plenty of customisation, I just would like a keyboard with a button to hide it to see what I’m writing or to click somewhere in the page. I can’t find one.

This keyboard works with the drag touch
Example to have the “a” you have to touch and drag on the left diagonal
The “Z” hit slide up
The “s” hit diagonally drag right
The “D” hit right

For the “E” a simple press is enough
And this is for six zones.

smayk11210 AvatarJan 30, 2019 5:29:47 GMT smayk11210 said:
This keyboard works with the drag touch Example to have the "a" you have to touch and drag on the left diagonal The "Z" hit slide up The "s" hit diagonally drag right The "D" hit right .... For the "E" a simple press is enough And this is for six zones.

Ok, thank you, but sometimes it doesn't shows up when I have to write something, and most of all there isn't a way to hide it.

The text that is written is visible in the middle normally

smayk11210 AvatarJan 30, 2019 13:26:48 GMT smayk11210 said:
The text that is written is visible in the middle normally

Yes but you don't see the rest of the page. And I don't know why with Google Chrome it doesn't show up.