Keyboard for round displays

Hi!

Does anyone know good keyboards for round smartwatches? Thanks a lot!

Jan 2, 2018 14:47:34 GMT 1 moodo said:
Hi!

Does anyone know good keyboards for round smartwatches? Thanks a lot!

try jbak.

Search for jbak2 on playstore and look at this video, especially when he talks about jbak2

Perfect! Thank you both very much!

Touch one keynoard is perfect
In Android wear apps there is a link to google handwriting which works great on kw88

Jan 4, 2018 12:59:27 GMT 1 ciaran39 said:
Touch one keynoard is perfect In Android wear apps there is a link to google handwriting which works great on kw88

if i'm not mistaken there is a beta version for full android smartwatches somewhere here....

Where because the one I have to enter the text you must hold down to get the power menu
But on the plus side it can recognise my horrible handwrighting when i am using it dur to the face I am right handed and I wear my watch on my right hand

Jan 4, 2018 13:20:54 GMT 1 ciaran39 said:
Where because the one I have to enter the text you must hold down to get the power menu But on the plus side it can recognise my horrible handwrighting when i am using it dur to the face I am right handed and I wear my watch on my right hand

drive.google.com/file/d/1s2YvpdrB8h3_yjzgU-_S9p6lPji7Vc9l/view?usp=sharing

If anyone needs a German keyboard: I made a German layout for jbak2. Just download jbak2 and copy all files to following folder: SD-Card->jbakKeyboard->Keyboards.

drive.google.com/open?id=1g9DYhiUUlMIZuqIpqsPWZfdvH_v7WbP9

Thx i will try this now

O I thought u meant a beta for handwriting keyboard

I already have touch one beta

I cant install it on my lemfo lem5 pro.
Any sugestions please?

Thank You,

Hugo do Carmo.

What are u trying to install

Touchone beta.

Solved! I finally got it working, but it lacks Portuguese of Portugal dictionary.

Install the apk and enable the keyboard in input settings.
Then select it as active keyboard in input settings

Jan 4, 2018 12:59:27 GMT 1 ciaran39 said:
Touch one keynoard is perfect In Android wear apps there is a link to google handwriting which works great on kw88

I cant find it, would u plz give me a link?
Jan 10, 2018 22:16:14 GMT 1 hugocarmo said:
Touchone beta.

try this one i just love it and easy to use on our watches:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwearable.keyboard

Apr 7, 2018 14:23:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 10, 2018 22:16:14 GMT 1 hugocarmo said:
Touchone beta.

try this one i just love it and easy to use on our watches:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwearable.keyboard

Thank You Sonia.
I´ll give it a try!