Keep LEM7 Or Get LEMX?

So, can anyone tell me if the new LEMX is worth getting. Or is it best for me to keep the LEM7 I’ve just bought?

Any help will be appreciated.

Aug 21, 2018 14:02:20 GMT 1 mikeyboy said:
So, can anyone tell me if the new LEMX is worth getting. Or is it best for me to keep the LEM7 I’ve just bought?

well…  they both great watches and most likely the lem X going to be amazing, it is a matter of choice but…if it was me i would go with the…LEM X.

lemx is ot fully rounded screen
keep lem7

Sept 22, 2018 2:37:06 GMT 1 jackyhung57 said:
lemx is ot fully rounded screen keep lem7

trust me the moment you use it the flat tyre is'nt that bad i thought the same too till i got it and holy ...i was so surprised:)

Sept 22, 2018 5:57:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 22, 2018 2:37:06 GMT 1 jackyhung57 said:
lemx is ot fully rounded screen
keep lem7

trust me the moment you use it the flat tyre is’nt that bad i thought the same too till i got it and holy …i was so surprised:)

It must be good . And this is from a lady who wants to marry her microwear H2 lol .

yeah…just do’nt let my hubie read this;) btw, quite sad not hearing from microwear about new watches the H5 is one ugly watch and i thought at least they will upgrade the H1 and the H2 as been done with the kw88 and the kw99 (have’nt seen it anywhere except alibaba). i’m waiting for the huge watch from zeblaze and hopefully others will follow.

i got the Lem x and its nice . but batteri is better on Lem 7 . i have that watch to . but the screen quality is very very goood !!! and speaker is good!! but not a full round screen . but u know what ? i give a shit about that XD the screen is so big so its not a problem any way hehe . but i use the lem x because is best in performence ! need to be charged once a day

Oct 25, 2018 17:08:50 GMT 1 a0654 said:
i got the Lem x and its nice . but batteri is better on Lem 7 . i have that watch to . but the screen quality is very very goood !!!! and speaker is good!! but not a full round screen . but u know what ? i give a shit about that XD the screen is so big so its not a problem any way hehe . but i use the lem x because is best in performence ! need to be charged once a day

I suggest you avoid using profanity on this forum. It does nothing to enhance your comment. 

thanks for the tips

and very sory for my bad Engslish

Aug 21, 2018 14:02:20 GMT 1 mikeyboy said:

Lem x amazing . Best to date :+1: . However the Lem 8 is arriving after 20th Nov :wink: