KctSport issue

Hello. Excuse my poor english, I’m french
I have a problem with KctSport on my H1 : when I start a sport session, everything ok until the session is saved. But I never find session in history. If I run immediatly a second sports session, the storing remains blocked and drains all my battery in less than 5 minutes.
I tried a lot of solutions: duplicate the apk, change the rights, erase the data, flashing mod firmware found on russian forum 4pda 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=833918, and finally flashing official firmware find on microweartech site www.microweartech.com/Firmware.html, the issue allways here. Impossible to store data of sport session un history !
I exchanged a lot of mails with the support of microweartech, but I did not have a proposed solution…
Please need help !

Jan 8, 2018 22:03:58 GMT 1 laurepro said:

i do'nt have the watch but with every watch i had\have i found the activity app lack in many things that is why i use an app from the google play store that sycn with s health or google fit, you do'nt need google fit  or s health on your watch to sync and save workouts.

Do you have suggestions to effectively replace the apk of the watch? all the ones I found are not compatible with a round screen

Jan 9, 2018 19:53:02 GMT 1 laurepro said:
Do you have suggestions to effectively replace the apk of the watch? all the ones I found are not compatible with a round screen

i use jogtracker which works great with my h2, i know the h1 and h2 have different software but it might also work fine on the h1.