Kavosis stark round

۲۰۲۰۱۰۲۷_۰۲۳۰۱۰

stark function as follows: Digital clock, analog clock, date, day counter, heart rate monitor, air temperature, air condition, battery status,
touches including items,
access to screen brightness, phonebook, alarm, direct entry to heart rate program, battery power,weather,map, music, Google Assistant

enjoy

18 Likes

Dddaaaaaammmmnnnnnn dude! Soooo awesome THANK YOU!

1 Like

Thank you my friend🙂

1 Like

Five *****, thanks.

1 Like

Merci joao
The new works I saw in you are also great👍

1 Like

Music Button have not Funktion by my.

Awesome job . Love it

1 Like

This is the alpha version and no problem
Which has been tested many times
Can you explain more precisely what your problem is

Thank you🙂

All buttons work, only the music button has no function. The music button works on another watch face of yours.

Touch exactly on the music icon or its corner.If the problem is not resolved,I think the touch of yourwatch needs caliber

Nice work, but I’m affraid there’s no problem with @LostEden touchscreen as I am facing the exact same issue with the music button in my Kospet Hope. Simply doesn’t work, no matter where/how I touch it.

1 Like

Due to the small size of the music symbol, the music crown is also small, you have to touch the symbol or corner exactly

Attention
Depending on the number of songs available, the music program may need more time to run

@S_watch_K Thank you for your feedback. Ok. My watch is charging now, so I’ll test it later. But I suspect the issue is more complex than this. In another watchface of yours the music app comes instantly after pressing the button. However, let me test this one again later to bring some accurate information on the experience back here.

2 Likes

I’ve changed the values for the array 100 touchpoints to some that I believe is better. @S_watch_K, I hope it’s ok for you that I share the closkin.xml with the changes I did to the touchpoints.

now, when interfering with the face through vysor, even the touchpoint for music work more or less as expected. But on the touchscreen on my watch it’s impossible to touch either of the icons for alarm, contacts, maps or music, but as I see it, that’s a problem with the watch, not the clockskin.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this useful article👍

1 Like

tested now on my previous watch (with the changes) and there it worked just as well as it did through vysor

2 Likes