Just bought a Kospet Hope!

Hi, I’ve had my Kospet Hope for just under a week now. I’m really enjoying it. I’ve read a lot about calls not working on bluetooth but I don’t seem to have any trouble on mine. I’ve done calls on my Motorola Pulse Escape headphones, Bluetooth calls through my car and and an mpow Bluetooth headset.

I’m really enjoying having all my music, audiobooks and podcasts on the Kospet watch.

Would be great if there was something like Gboard designed for a round screen so I could swipe words instead of trying to press each key. Google assistant works great to control everything. Texting is taking a bit of getting used to.

My only 2 complaints is that so far the battery only just about gets through 9 hours and the Music to my Bluetooth headphones has a habit of dropping more often than I’d like.

Is there an ifixit or teardown page on the web anywhere? I’m super curious about the construction of the Kospet Hope.

download google board? it has swipe I Think and u can detach it and move the keyboard to access all the keys, including enter.

2 Likes

Ah! the detach thing is awesome! Realy happy with it now. Thanks!

1 Like

The issue regarding calls over Bluetooth is referring to not being able to make/receive calls with your watch through your phone over Bluetooth. This issue affects everyone running Android 7.1.1 on their watch regardless of brand.

The Bluetooth chip works on the watch but I find it is a real drain on the battery when used. YMMV. Congrats on the watch!

2 Likes