Just a preview of the Ryoshi-Sama Roswell watchface

I just wanted to give y’all a preview of a new Ryoshi original watchface I am working on. I call it the “Roswell.” The idea is an interesting take on the trend of wood-style watches. It has a 1/4-3/4 2-wood style with a white wooden bezel. The interesting take is the alien-like floating hands. I am designing them with glass centers that float on top of the wood and each other. the hands also resemble crop circles, using a moon-style variant of hands. I’ve got the minute and second hands perfected, but the hour is going a little of kilter, at the moment, throwing off the symmetry. Do realize that it’s still a WIP, so some elements may change and some may be added. Without further ado, here is the RS Roswell:

As y’all can tell, the hour hand is throwing off the visuals of it, but I am currently working on it. Let me know what y’all think. Until then, Ryoshi, signing off.

5 Likes

Me likey! Me wanty! Must havey!

@Louis_Peek I always love your enthusiasm with my designs. It’s definitely a self-esteem boost. This design started as “Etoile de Bois” but as pointed out, I noticed that the hands looked like crop circle-ish. I am also in the same state and about 3-4 hours away from Roswell. I am also trying to add some interesting crop circle burnt-in designs to add a little flair. Lastly, I’ll be adding realistic lighting. The TBL watch was too dark for that, so I didn’t bother.

Sounds like a winner!:checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

My cousin wants this!

Sorry that it’s taking so long. I’ve been really busy and haven’t had much computer time. I will try to finish this as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest and patience.