Junkers Cockpit JU 52

clock_skin_model

promo

The Junkers cockpit JU 52. A watch that I chose for a few experiments with shadows due to its simplicity: With my watch faces, it often bothered me that the shadows do not change when the shadow hits a depression. In reality, however, this is the case. After much deliberation, I found a solution. Even though it is clear to me that I have not reinvented the wheel_ In my eyes it is an improvement…

Credits: https://shop.junkers.de/

Download for Stock Launcher: Cockpit.zip - Google Drive

Download for Universal Launcher: CockpitUL.zip - Google Drive

For movement-dependent light reflection on the rings, download the ".watch version. Universal Launcher only!
-junkers-cockpit-ju52-cs.watch - Google Drive

Enjoy.

11 Likes

Looks cool on my P2 :+1:.
Thanks mate

1 Like

Thank you, Doc!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great work. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much, @Joao_Nascimento !

Oh i see its done. Need to check this one out more closely ^^. Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Jurgen_Oberst ! The “.watch”- Version comes with a dynamic light effect on the hands.

Wow! Now that shadow treatment is very subtle! I haven’t had the time to study it on my watch yet, but I’ll certainly be having a closer look at it. But I like the face design anyway, so it’s found a home on the Kospet! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons
P.S. Many thanks for that Red “Highlight” circle, other wise I’d have been thinking “Shadows?! What the hell is G1N on about”?!! :rofl:

1 Like

Really nice @G1NT0N1C … looks sharp on my Prime\SE and Kospet. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I need to buy me new eyes to fully enjoy this one !
Great work. :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. It’s a tiny detail. :blush:

Thank you, @Doonsbury and @Gazman !:blush:

2 Likes

I have just uploaded a “.watch” version for movement-dependent light reflection on the rings. Enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes