Junghans FORM A Chronoscope - Face Request

Hi there,
can someone make this Watchface for me?

Many Thanks
NOISE

3 Likes

I am working on it. I’m sure someone can offer you a quick solution. I’ll do it thoroughly, maybe also a version for switching between different colors. But I won’t be able to finish it until the weekend.

1 Like

Hi, that’s what I call prompt service. Please don’t stress about it. Thanks and greetings :v:

You are welcome.

1 Like

Building from the scratch…

mouthwater

4 Likes

so far so good

1 Like

Whow, looks nice!

1 Like

Thank you, @vladimir_lutzu and @HeinzEhlmann . Still a lot of work left if I want to make it perfect.

I’m thinking about moving the battery display from the top part to the bottom. What do you think?

1 Like

Swap the two displays? You can do it like that.

I think it works better because the lower part of the battery scala is unused. If I move the Scala down, it’s no longer as present in the center

It’s your choice. Why would you do this? for watches like ours, the battery level is important, so I think it should be high

1 Like

1118e2002df644f01bf5f1f95861c980d581d250

The reason is that the lower part of this scale (which I designed myself to display the battery level) is not entirely consistent. At the moment this part is in the center. If I swap it, that part is taken out of the center (of attention).
I will make 2 designs to compare it.

3 Likes

I’ll finish the hands tomorrow.

mouthwater

1 Like

This looks very good, I’m already looking forward to the finished watch face! Many greetings and Thanks :+1:

1 Like

A first Version is done. UL will follow soon.
-Junghans Chronoscope Form A

1 Like