JN_OrangeDigitalV1 & V2

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_OrangeDigitalV1 & V2
Build with WFD for #stocklauncher #android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, Week Day, Month, Weather, Temperature, Steps, Heart Rate, Battery Level.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share.
Download Link(V1):

Download Link(V2): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yg6q5Q4QC4K8933XzXSDG79QDgVvikUM/view?usp=sharing
15 Likes

Nice one Joao! :+1: I am not normally a fan of digital type watches…probably because I was born in the age of the Sundial! :woozy_face: :laughing:…but I like the very high visibility of this particular design with all the information on the digital read out quite easy to see…and the orange lume certainly makes the analog hands stand out! Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

@Doonsbury, thanks. Personally I also prefer analog clocks, but we have to follow the new trends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello friend, I am delighted with the designers built for smart watches. I come here to congratulate you on your project. I have the Smartwatch S08, is it compatible with it?

Hello @Nilton_Oliv , I have no idea, maybe @G1NT0N1C can help with your question.

Probably yes as it is for stock launcher

1 Like

Thanks @Eric_Crochemore

I’m not sure about the battery indicator. I can check tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes, I was right. On the stocklauncher of the s08 there is a problem with the battery indicator.

1 Like