Jaquet Droz Petite Heure Minute Tiger

The jungle at night is a dangerous place - don’t lose track of the time…

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: Jacquet-Droz.com

2 Likes

the city is a dangerous place at night as well, at least if you believe the song Tiger by ABBA

1 Like

Sorry, don’t know ABBA I’m in the era of Rudy Valley

1 Like

Ah doubledad! Rudy Valley…now that name brings back some memories! :thinking: I well remember wayyyyyyy back ( When I was just a tiny watch face collector! :woozy_face:) heading off on a Saturday morning, guitar in hand, to my regular weekly lesson…and what was the song that my poor ole Teacher used to (In vain!) hope that I had learned during the week? None other than the one named after Rudy Valley’s brother…namely…Red River Valley :crazy_face: :rofl:. Take it easy doubledad! I said it brought back memories, I didn’t say it erased terrible puns! Cheers, “Chet” Doons, Atkins.

Ahem, I believe it was Marty Robbins, not Chet Atkins and had you ever heard of Rudy Vallee?

I didn’t know that Marty Robbins sang it (My guitar teacher was simply interested in getting me to play it) I have heard the name Rudy Valley but (Until I looked him up just now) I never had the faintest idea of who he was. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

When do we get to hear your guitar riffs? Made any recordings? I’ll bet you are secretly a Willie Nelson in disguise!

I haven’t made any recordings, but a buddy that I used to play the Clubs with has made a couple of great CD’s. We used to play the RSL, Footy clubs, etc on the weekends years ago. I don’t need any disguise to look like Willie, I am already that old looking! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons