IWC - Big Pilot’s Constant-Force Tourbillon Edition “Le Petit Prince”

The original shows a little boy standing on the moon and - if you download my face - you will see him when the moon rises tonight…

clock_skin_model

ORIGINAL:

CREDIT: IWCwatches.com

5 Likes

Hi doubledad. Finally got to put this on the Kospet with standard Launcher and everything works fine except that the second hand moves in reverse. I had this happen on another watch face and it was just a matter of changing something it the files. I’ll have to go back through them and see if U can remember what is was! :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: But it’s a mean looking face mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

Hey Doons, as you may know, some watches behave differently than others. When designing in WFD or CSM, there is an option to have the hands move clockwise (what we want of course) or counter-clockwise. Perhaps your Kospet needs a tune-up!

:rofl: Point taken doubledad…I’ll take the 40lbs Sledge hammer to it today! That’ll tune the bloody thing! :woozy_face::rofl: No, as I said, it’s just a matter of changing the value of the second hand in the files. There was a “Chostbusters” watch on here a while back that behaved the same and once that particular file value was changed it went the right way. The Moon phase & battery meter functions are working spot on, and it’s too good looking a face not to have on the watch. I’ll crack it…either by altering the file or using the Sledge! :hammer: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

Download doesn’t exist anymore, could you fix it please?