it's always sunny in philadelphia

Hi there. Till now i was a proud owner of the s1 plus and i was satisfied so far but when it comes to screen quality s1 u know… as i create faces for our g+ comunity (jürgen oberst) i wanted to see my work in better quality:-) ordered the h2 yesterday i got it put all my skins into it and was surprised how many of my faces do not show correctly power hands some show the next day instead of the actual day (weird) on my reeftiger face the seconds are going backwards instead of clockwise and as the title says its always sunny on the faces i made wich show the weather the icons doesnt change only temperature does… do you have the same experience? All of this i mentioned worked perfectly on my s1 and one other hing i noticed heartrate s1 showd for example 76 h2 shows 076 same with steps… i made all my faces with wfd Greets to all i am off exploring my h2 :slight_smile:

Jan 25, 2018 1:30:21 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Hi there. Till now i was a proud owner of the s1 plus and i was satisfied so far but when it comes to screen quality s1 u know... as i create faces for our g+ comunity (jürgen oberst) i wanted to see my work in better quality:-) ordered the h2 yesterday i got it put all my skins into it and was surprised how many of my faces do not show correctly power hands some show the next day instead of the actual day (weird) on my reeftiger face the seconds are going backwards instead of clockwise and as the title says its always sunny on the faces i made wich show the weather the icons doesnt change only temperature does... do you have the same experience? All of this i mentioned worked perfectly on my s1 and one other hing i noticed heartrate s1 showd for example 76 h2 shows 076 same with steps... i made all my faces with wfd Greets to all i am off exploring my h2 :-)

Hi Jürgen, yes wfd its a very good program.

I suggest to you, you need always check your skins in clocskinmaker. This program works exatctly as the original clockskin engine (finow). You can see there the issues and correct them if needed. clockskinmaker.codeplex.com/

And here is all array what work in clockskimaker. : docs.google.com/document/d/1oykDo4nM1rKJD8L5rrbJAyDrMw6QQt0mnUMN4sWN3SU/edit

thanks zsolt m i will try that hmmm i am kind of used to the wfd hope csm performs like wfd but i am excited to try it and learn something new smart idea to build in wfd and check in CSM thanks for the hint. what section will i post my new faces on our g+ community? plus,lemfo 5… or somewhere else? Greets!

Jan 26, 2018 0:18:14 GMT 1 uruqai said:
thanks zsolt m i will try that hmmm i am kind of used to the wfd hope csm performs like wfd but i am excited to try it and learn something new smart idea to build in wfd and check in CSM thanks for the hint. what section will i post my new faces on our g+ community? plus,lemfo 5.... or somewhere else? Greets!

Yes, this is tech support forum, but for the watchfaces we have G+ forum.