Issues with Bluetooth/wiiwatch

Hi guys,

Are you aware of any update to I4 firmware update? There are a couple of issues I have found using my watch that are quite uncomfortable:

• I don’t use a SIM card. I connect to my iPhone via Bluetooth. Once I connect it, if I run away from my phone, once I return my watch won’t reconnect automatically. I need to repeat all the process or reconnecting it manually again. 
  • Everytime I connect my watch to the phone via Bluetooth, the TIMEZONE gets reset to GMT + 0:00 and therefore the time of the watch changes. I live in GMT -3:00. Again, this is anoying because as I mentioned previously I need to reconnect it manually several times a day and every time I need to set back the TIMEZONE.
  • Finally, the backgroud image used for notifications is too colorful. I have tried downloading some phone applications to change POPUP NOTIFICATIONS but none of them worked the way I expected. It would be nice to be able to select a background image for notifications.

Does anyone else have these same issues?

Many thanks,
Sergio

Aug 11, 2017 17:27:38 GMT 1 seolmedo said:

1. try Eric's launcher you might get better look of the background. 2. with iphone not sure that things will work smoodly.

Hello,

i have also the I4Pro 2GBRam/16GBMemory.
All is Ok but when i will connect it with bluetooth to my Phone the watch will always not connect!
I have an Sony Xperia Z5, i think there is an issue with the Firmware on the watch.
Sometimes it connects the watch for 1 second but then it shows watch gets diconnected.
In the description of the watch i can read it has bluetooth version 4, my Sony mobile phone also has Bluetooth version 4.

Please can anybody help me?