Is there watch face or clockskin maker for android mobile?

Is there watch face or clockskin maker for android mobile? I mean for full android watch not wear os? If there’s an app please kindly give me some link, i want to try to make some watch face, because i don’t have PC, thanks and GODbless :grin:

No . Sorry

1 Like

I’ve talked to @Marco_Ferreira about looking into the possibility of seeing if it’s possible to adapt the WFD code for Android, but as of yet, I haven’t heard anything. I assume that between work and development of WFD 0.14.2, that he has either not had the time or the interest(…or both) in developing that side of his software. As the creator, that is his right. I’ve been asking him, though, about the possibility of it, in the future, for those that have Dex, Sentio Desktop, or other Android desktop frontends for Android when hooked up to an external monitor and keyboard/mouse setup. I don’t think it would be as usable in a standard android app format. It would have to be designed more for tablets or laptop she’ll formats. Again, we can hope, but the choice to develop that side is ultimately up to him.

As for CFW. I don’t know who makes it, but I don’t think they have any plans, current or otherwise, to make an apk compatible application. Those are the only 2 clockskin format design programs available, currently and no online clockskin designers exist. On the flip side, only online programs exist for Wear OS, apart from an online/pc proggie for Galaxy Watch face designing.

The best I can suggest is to purchase a USB stick(the bigger, the better, but within your budget), and download the software to the USB. Don’t forget to download clockskin preview, also by Marco. I would also suggest you purchase and/or download Photoshop portable(google the portable CS6 version or look on youtube). Set up a file system to keep everything organized and you have a functional portable design studio on a USB. Just make sure that any computer you use has the most current Java Runtime Environment. My stick also has LibreOffice Portable as well, but I’m also an aspiring writer. Gimp also has a free portable version, but has a different setup than PS CS6. There are many good youtube tutorials on learning both. When you’re able to purchase a laptop or desktop, you’ll already have everything set up. You can either copy everything to your new computer or keep it portable.

1 Like

Thank you so much for giving me some time and tips, i really appreciate this, thanks again and GODbless