Is there a way to save the list (just the names and developer) of installed applications of Android 8.1.0 smartwatch?

Is there a way to save the list (just the names and developer) of installed applications of Android 8.1.0 smartwatch? I mean, for devices with small square-like (or similar) displays of ~139 mm (like the Apple Watch Ultra 2 is).

Just a list saved into a text or PDF file would be fine. If possible, differentiating between Android built-in applications and user-installed applications, which is the most important information, for instance, for future reference in case that you must re-install them in the same or a new smartwatch, should if break, get lost, stolen, etc.

Thanks!

Use your initiative and have a look on the play store.

1 Like

Thanks, but I asked because I have already tried that and could not find a way to do it other than manually writing the applications shown on the smartwatch display.

you could probably do it with tasker, run a list apps query, assign to a variable, send to a file, output the file

It took just one minute to find this.
It creates a list of all apps that you install and will backup as well.
It will not backup system apps because you would need root access and Titanium backup for that.

1 Like