Is there a new version of the X3+

My x3+ did not say what the version of the X3+ it was in the build number so I installed CPU-Z it told me it was a W612.

I have tried to flash a W612 firmware now it will not boot, I don’t  even get the finow logo anymore never mind the boot animation

I have tried to reflash (after disconnecting and reconnecting the battery but now when I try to flash either W612 or W613 firmware I get this error

573.png

Have I bricked my device how do I fix this error and is there a new version of the watch?  I only received this from gearbest yesterday but wanted to reflash before I rooted the watch

any Help on fixing my bricked watch will be greatly apreciated

Jun 11, 2017 20:05:26 GMT 1 c0manche said:
My x3+ did not say what the version of the X3+ it was in the build number so I installed CPU-Z it told me it was a W612.

I have tried to flash a W612 firmware now it will not boot, I don’t  even get the finow logo anymore never mind the boot animation

I have tried to reflash (after disconnecting and reconnecting the battery but now when I try to flash either W612 or W613 firmware I get this error

Have I bricked my device how do I fix this error and is there a new version of the watch?  I only received this from gearbest yesterday but wanted to reflash before I rooted the watch

any Help on fixing my bricked watch will be greatly apreciated

have you flashed the stock rom or an update?

I flashed the stock rom but the phone ended up bricked, I have sent it back to the seller now and got an X5+ instead thanks

Jun 23, 2017 14:44:47 GMT 1 c0manche said:
I flashed the stock rom but the phone ended up bricked, I have sent it back to the seller now and got an X5+ instead thanks

for next time:) remember that there are models and not one and most likely you flashed the wrong one, i bricked my watches so....many times and was able to recover them:)

I tried both versions of original firmware neither would flash successfully