IQI I7 Details

This is the IQI I7

Featuring all the functionality of the other 4G watches - this one is at a lower price mark.

It should retail for around $129 USD and should be available from first week of August.

Here are the specs:

i did like this one in the beginning,but no more,the crown bezel ring,looks cheap and is the regular life waterproof. Its not removable bands,but is looks like it

Thanks for your video. Could you please use the “GPS Test” app and see how fast it gets a 3D fix and how good the signal strength is? In particular when you are moving (walking, biking or driving a car) does it maintain a 3D fix?

And another question: do you have a download link for the firmware or can you dump it?

Aug 27, 2018 11:11:30 GMT 1 jockyw2001 said:
Thanks for your video. Could you please use the "GPS Test" app and see how fast it gets a 3D fix and how good the signal strength is? In particular when you are moving (walking, biking or driving a car) does it maintain a 3D fix?

And another question: do you have a download link for the firmware or can you dump it?

i will make a video test and other videos for the watch, that only pablo11 can answer i am going to use the lem7 firmware cos the lem7 has good battery life with full usage and this one does’nt last even a day with just gps on.

I got the I7 for my brother as a birthday gift. I wanted to test the I7 before I give his gift upcoming September, but after two days of use it won’t turn on anymore. The I7 started off by restarting and turning off randomly and automatically by itself. The I7 eventually turned off by itself again although it does have battery charge left, it now no longer turns on. Any tricks to get it working normally again? I wonder if this is a defect but it started working perfectly fine one day and then randomly reboot/turn off on its own until it no longer can turn on.

You guys know what it might be?

Thanks

Aug 28, 2018 0:17:56 GMT 1 seyelive said:
I got the I7 for my brother as a birthday gift. I wanted to test the I7 before I give his gift upcoming September, but after two days of use it won't turn on anymore. The I7 started off by restarting and turning off randomly and automatically by itself. The I7 eventually turned off by itself again although it does have battery charge left, it now no longer turns on. Any tricks to get it working normally again? I wonder if this is a defect but it started working perfectly fine one day and then randomly reboot/turn off on its own until it no longer can turn on.

You guys know what it might be?

Thanks

i am sorry to heard that problem,yeah is defected return it as soon as possible,send a email right way on the place that just bought it. dont deal with those kind of problems,with a new device.

Aug 28, 2018 0:17:56 GMT 1 seyelive said:

the only solution to see if it is software problem is to flash it but we have the lem7 firmware that is what i want to flash on mine but you can't take the risk if the problem is the watch then you can't return it and ask for a full refund or a replacement. where did you buy the watch from?

Banggood, but now they got rid of the watch on their website. I check my personal message, thank you soniasophie. So sad, it was working very well one day and next day just won’t turn on anymore. Be careful, if it starts turning on and off or restarting and you keep seeing the “House with hundreds of Balloons” then it might happen to you too. The I7 did that randomly until finally it never turn on again.

I hope they’ll give me a full refund.

Aug 28, 2018 5:49:03 GMT 1 seyelive said:

so far it works well but i am going to flash it with the lem7 firmware, demand a full refund or a new watch that should'nt even happen to a new watch.