IQI I3 - No one can hear me ?

Good morning all . Just recently bought a IQI I3 and i have a problem hopefully someone can help me with ? When i make call from watch i can hear caller but they cannot hear me ? ( yet if i make call in car via bluetooth car kit all works fine ? ) . I have no idea what to do . I had a KW88 before and didnt have this problem . All help appreciated

Thankyou
Tim

Dec 26, 2016 9:02:11 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Good morning all . Just recently bought a IQI I3 and i have a problem hopefully someone can help me with ? When i make call from watch i can hear caller but they cannot hear me ? ( yet if i make call in car via bluetooth car kit all works fine ? ) . I have no idea what to do . I had a KW88 before and didnt have this problem . All help appreciated

Thankyou
Tim

have you tried reset the watch and see if it helps? even with bt headset?

Hi . Yes tried it and still nothing ?

Dec 26, 2016 9:56:51 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Hi . Yes tried it and still nothing ?

then it sounds more a hardware problem than a software, but before that you might want to check again if it is software check for updates (ota).

Turns out it is hardware :worried::worried:

Dec 28, 2016 18:04:00 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Turns out it is hardware 😟😟

you need to contact the seller and get refund or a new watch.

Done . Going through the painfull returns process with Gearbest again

I love the way they ask you to accept $15 to keep brocken watch or pay another $70 for another watch and also keep broken one ?

I’ve got for shite option 3 - return at my expense

Dec 30, 2016 18:42:43 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Done . Going through the painfull returns process with Gearbest again

I love the way they ask you to accept $15 to keep brocken watch or pay another $70 for another watch and also keep broken one ?

I’ve got for shite option 3 - return at my expense

that is why i prefer aliexpress over GB and like them.