IQI I2 custom watchface when gesture on

Anybody knows how can I set up the custom watchface when gesture is on? Only the digital clock is on when I turn my hand… i have to push the button for the watchface…

May 14, 2017 8:25:24 GMT 1 74boom said:
Anybody knows how can I set up the custom watchface when gesture is on? Only the digital clock is on when I turn my hand... i have to push the button for the watchface..

Eternal question, only solution is my launcher, look in watchface section.

May 14, 2017 9:02:34 GMT 1 ricktop said:
May 14, 2017 8:25:24 GMT 1 74boom said:
Anybody knows how can I set up the custom watchface when gesture is on? Only the digital clock is on when I turn my hand... i have to push the button for the watchface..

Does that means this question is answer? Id really love to know it, cuz I ma really frustrated with the fact that Zeblaze decided to limit the customization of gesture-on watch for users. 

I am new here and am not really familiar where to get that watch face section. Thank you guys!

Jun 10, 2017 7:32:45 GMT 1 syaaban said:
May 14, 2017 9:02:34 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Does that means this question is answer? Id really love to know it, cuz I ma really frustrated with the fact that Zeblaze decided to limit the customization of gesture-on watch for users. 

I am new here and am not really familiar where to get that watch face section. Thank you guys!

yes, if you use Eric’s launcher and you will be able to see the custom watchfaces when you use hand gesture rise up.