iPhone contact transfer to LEMX

Is someone could give me a way to transfert my contact from my iphone7 to LEMX? BT connexion is working, I choose synchronous contact in contact app, I found and select my iPhone. When I hit synchronise, LEMX ask for pairing (already done???). I hit pair and receive error message « unable to connect ».

Sept 25, 2018 20:49:17 GMT 1 cailleute said:
Is someone could give me a way to transfert my contact from my iphone7 to LEMX? BT connexion is working, I choose synchronous contact in contact app, I found and select my iPhone. When I hit synchronise, LEMX ask for pairing (already done???). I hit pair and receive error message «  unable to connect ».

do you have google account?

Ok, I see. Goggle is the trick. I will give it a try. Thanks.

Ok, contact transferred through Google account. I used SyncGene to make the transfert. Still not the best for iPhone user. I’m still interested to get a way to synchronise directly from the phone.

Another question regarding contact. Is there a way with LEMX to search a specific contact instead of selecting manually a contact? Finding the right one among 700 contacts is not easy…

Sept 27, 2018 15:57:24 GMT 1 cailleute said:
Another question regarding contact. Is there a way with LEMX to search a specific contact instead of selecting manually a contact? Finding the right one among 700 contacts is not easy...

no, you'll have to install one from google play store, that what i did and also with the messeging app.