Internet sharing over Bluetooth

Did anyone get it to work?
The checkbox kept disabling itself.

Dec 28, 2018 16:58:11 GMT 1 serwei said:
Did anyone get it to work? The checkbox kept disabling itself.

are you sure? i've tried with different watches and it works fine.

I have the same problem with my Thor Pro 3G. Checkbox disabling itself in second.

Dec 29, 2018 12:00:24 GMT 1 dreq said:

I have the same problem with my Thor Pro 3G. Checkbox disabling itself in second.

watch the video i've done this is so simple to do, you just need to make sure they are paired and enable on both what is needed, that's it.

Dec 29, 2018 14:34:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Did anyone get it to work?
The checkbox kept disabling itself.

Dec 29, 2018 12:00:24 GMT 1 dreq said:

watch the video i've done this is so simple to do, you just need to make sure they are paired and enable on both what is needed, that's it.

I am sure smartwatch is paired, notifications work properly, connection via Bluetooth is stable.
Dec 29, 2018 18:18:53 GMT 1 dreq said:

Dec 29, 2018 14:34:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
watch the video i’ve done this is so simple to do, you just need to make sure they are paired and enable on both what is needed, that’s it.

I am sure smartwatch is paired, notifications work properly, connection via Bluetooth is stable.

you need to paired with the phone and the watch not with the Wiiwatch, and click the pair devices the phone the little symbol setting on bluetooth connection and you will see the internet and contact sharing and google is your friends 

I had same issue, resolved by opening phone settings, LEMX paired Bluetooth device. Switching off internet access and then switching back on internet access.

Then back to watch, settings, connect, Bluetooth, on paired phone cog wheel, then can select internet tickbox

Dec 29, 2018 18:49:22 GMT 1 leafar said:
Dec 29, 2018 18:18:53 GMT 1 dreq said:

you need to paired with the phone and the watch not with the Wiiwatch, and click the pair devices the phone the little symbol setting on bluetooth connection and you will see the internet and contact sharing and google is your friends 

Without Wiiwatch or Watch Droid Assistant it doesn't work for me. When the smartwatch is connected to the phone, I can not check internet access. Both on the phone and on the watch.

you dont need wiiwatch or watchdroid its in bluetooth connection in your watch the phone pair no the apps and personal hotspot in your phone

Dec 30, 2018 16:30:36 GMT 1 leafar said:
you dont need wiiwatch or watchdroid its in bluetooth connection in your watch the phone pair no the apps and personal hotspot in your phone

I wrote, that doesn't work without any sync app - that's mean, that smartwatch and smartphone are paired by BT connection, not by sync app.

DREQ - Did you try?

1. Phone- opening phone settings, LEMX paired Bluetooth device. Switching off internet access and then switching back on internet access.

2. Watch - settings, connect, Bluetooth, on paired phone cog wheel, then can select internet tickbox to use the phones internet