International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

Already ? Yes, with this incredible new update feature, updates are extremely swift and easy, it’s really a tremendous feature you guys made available to us. I simply downloaded directly to the watch from chrome via 5Ghz WiFi and used the local update.

So I updated, factory reset, connect WiFi go to Google play and enter my login info, go to settings->security and wait for the Google services update button to appear and then click that, and then I get what you see in the pictures.

Round/square was never touched.

1 Like

Thanks - I will check.
By the way there should be no need to check for google services update anymore.
It updates along with all the others when you sign in and let google sync for about 5 minutes and then run the update in the play store for all apps.

@Dotsfar

Which are you clicking on here?
I am beginning to think that this is language related because in English it is fine. Can you try to switch to English US and see what happens?

I click on the bottom one of these, but that doesn’t appear until the watch has done sync with contacts and some other initial stuff I don’t know about.

Setting the language to English, I see this. But perhaps you meant performing the whole reset and startup with English chosen language. I can try that later.

No I don’t mean reset…
I just mean
1, Change language to English.
2, Repeat the steps you did before
3, click on on play services update

Let’s see what happens if you do this.

I will have to reset first, because there is no update anymore - I am already on the newest.

I don’t know where to change to EN

I was trying to update from alps-mp-q0.mp1-V9.156.1 to this current V9.196.1 but I still get same error screen. I also did full reset and tried update on clean firmware but without success.

@Michel56 Please don’t keep pushing.
I am about to upload the S10 pro version tonight.
You are in the wrong thread!!

1 Like

This makes no sense to me at all.
I have tested every scenario.
From all the stock firmware versions and from the previous FAW international version.
No problem at all.
I can make an extremely boring video of the update working but it is pointless.

So @pawgol can you share the version that you have installed please?

Is it the one dated 21st May…?
Just put it on google drive and share it with me so I can test it.

Because I have tested it here and it is working perfectly

Ok. I understand

You might try Settings/System… Where it says language?

OK :+1:
Sorry :laughing:
Michel56 :fire:

1 Like

I think that it was this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1plxlm-Cc5JbaKvgPaSERdP36QfakOgzn (full_XY_D09_TFT_LFLT-ota-mp1V91561.zip) at least file name and firmware version that is shown on watch match and from this FAW version I’m trying to upgrade using zip file and OTA feature to https://drive.google.com/file/d/11OmkQZ46478MMMFxQrWfg6FQFCGfPL7C (full_XY_D09_TFT_LFLT-ota-mp1V91961.zip).

Whats is UL.

@6eats
UL = Umbrella Light.

Ok thanks.
I will test it again now :+1::+1::+1:

Ok @pawgol
Downloaded and updating (downgrading - lol) now.
Then I will use the new update zip and see what happens.

The worst that can happen is you may need to flash stock v1.4 and then use the update mp1V91961
But lets see what happens when I test

1 Like

@pawgol

Ok, downgrade is not possible using the zip update - silly me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It’s just going to take me a little bit longer to replicate…

So I will flash stock V1.4 and the use the 561 zip to update.
Then I will use the 961 update zip…

Were you using stock V1.4 before you used the FAW international update…?