International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

is 1.2 stable?

Yes, it is.

2 Likes

1.2 is the most stable for me on LEM14.

1 Like

I have actually been experiencing the same issues with my Kospet Prime 2.

Good morning, I have just received the Lemfo 15, and I want to install the international firmware. My understanding is that I need to install the Faw Lem 15 v1.0 file and then the latest Faw Lem 15 V1.2 stable version, but this last file I can’t find. I ask you please if you can help me. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Pablo,
Juste received my lem15 today, the release is Z36_LEM15_V1.2.1_20210617 , I trier to install the FAW-LEM15-V1. 0.zip (1009M) but an error occurs during the installation process … The watch stops and reboot and seems to work as before thanks fort your help

"You just copy the attached zip file to the watch storage and turn off network.
Then go to Settings, About Watch and choose wireless update.
Then long press power button and choose square screen mode and press the back button.
The Wireless update now shows in square mode.
In the top - right corner, click on the three little dots and choose Local Update.
Choose the zip file you copied across earlier and flash will begin.
It will take a while.
Once complete - please make a full factory reset as this is major update .
That’s it. No need to use flash tools. "

Top post updated with access to v1.2

2 Likes

Thanks Pablo fort your quick answer, That 's exactly what Il did, so if I understand, I have to use V1. 2 instead of V1. 0 ??

Do I have à factory reset before flashing V1. 0 on LEM15 ?

Is it fine to downgrade from 1.3 FAW to 1.2 FAW just by choosing the zip in the update function? And then factory reset.

I did it exactly as described, three or four times, still the same result, during the installation process, à message " Error " Appears with the Drawing of the android machine and it stops… With the stock firmware, google agenda does not work, did you test the FAMILLE LEM15 V1. 0 with the release I got fort the stock firmware ?? Thanks for your help

From stock firmware install v1.0 FIRST . Then you can move in from there . Read the notes . There is a difference between FLASHING and using the LOCAL UPDATE method . It must be done correctly

Thanks

1 Like

If you are downgrading or starting from scratch I think it is fairly clear that you need to flash stock using SP tools first.
Follow with using FAW v1.0 and then FAW v1.2.
Personally I factory reset after each update so I am certain that nothing will interfere with my user experience.

No.
You have to flash stock first and follow the instructions above.

It works fine with that stock version.
As long as you flash stock first (factory reset if you are still on stock after failed attempts ) and then use update FAW v1.0 with the internal wireless update app.
Then use FAW v1.2 with the wireless update app.

Yes but I used the local update three times and it dors notre work, I did it with the right procédure

Sorry it does not work…

Really…?
I will make some screen shots

I M still on the stock Version delivered with the watch, so what can I do ???