International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Settings → Display → Scale app:

scale

4 Likes

@pablo11 Thanks for the firmware. Updated my other watch to this and switching to it for the day to see how things go. I will definitely keep you apprised of my little adventure here. One thing I noted right off the bat is that this still identifies as a LEM12pro on the PC when hooked up via USB. Obviously just cosmetic but noticeable.

Hi all,
Here is my first impression from 1.2Beta. I installed 1.2B over 1.1.

• Factory reset is mandatory, because weather app keep crashing. After the reset, the weather app was fine
  • About phone is now seen as S10Pro. The registration with Google is seen as a new phone
  • As stated in a earlier post, translation problem with config on step panel is still present
  • The new notification drop down could be shown a bit longer
  • No more battery warning overheat if I use the watch while charging
  • No performance issue while playing a 1080p video
  • The new app scaling work fine, but I prefer a triple tap to zoom on hidden area. Is a per application scaling setting is feasible?

Thanks again for your work, it is great to see enhancement for those watch!

2 Likes

That is a problem with the Windows (driver) labeling, if you manually remove the driver it will assign the correct name.

Confirmed. I have it now showing as S10PRO. :+1:

Also, so far battery seems better. From 2pm to 9PM, I went down to 70%. This is more on par with the old FAW LW C15 build. I was losing about 10%per hour on the 1.1 so clearly nowhere near as bad now…looking at the expected ~5% loss per hour again. I will have a full day to test tomorrow (only got this loaded, wiped and apps setup today at 2pm) to be sure. Again, I’ll let you all know how it goes. :beers:

You know what - we will think about that.
The only issue is that it should really be kept together because it will lead to the next release.
But we will think about how we structure it.
For now - it stays like this.

That is odd about the scroll bar - same browser and everything ?
It does not make sense and I cannot replicate it… :thinking:

Firmware downloaded and installed :+1:

Thanks @Kospetp2

Yep, I know the little lightning symbol is there, thanks @anon5802783.
About the scrolling thing, we will look at it but I can’t reproduce it.

Cheers

I meant we know that it is a problem and we will be looking to fix it…

By the way Chrome in this thread is working for me. I just tap on the numbers in the red circle and the blue bar comes up as expected…

Thank you for your continued work on this great FW! In the 1.2 beta TextToSpeech has stopped working – initialization results in ERROR (-1). It’s the same in my app and Tasker.

I can confirm the two airplane Icons.

New versions posted up top.
Some bug fixes as per the change log.
Included LEM15 and Lokmat APPLLP4 as new additions

5 Likes

Good news!

2 Likes

Installing on LEM 14 now - will report back if any ‘problems’ - and thanks! This is great work, making a good watch even better all the time.

Is it a new application of the weather app? Found location and loaded weather without having to go outside and use GPS! Cool! And seems to be charging from the bump charger way quicker.

Charged from 60% to 100% in 45 minutes exactly … a new world record!

Great work @pablo11 - @none :+1:

Tried the 1st v1.2 beta 1 S10pro LEM14

Beta 2 is already out so coudnt test much…

Used it lightly today with minimum apps

Battery life is same as v1.1 which is great

The only thing i noticed is the chargiing lightening sympol always on… which is already mentioned by others

Screen scale is good addition…

Just i was wondering…

Is it possible to have extra scale as well?

Like 110% or 120%

I think certain apps or games can benifit from it

Like playing candy crush where the play area in the middle … if it is scaled a bit it can be easier to play.

Is it possible to create custome scale for each app?

Or … make a toggle icon in the power button to quickly change between common scale level? Like the toggle icon of round/square screen

Thanks

For anyone interested in the LEM15 version, the initial otapackage to upgrade from the default firmware can be found here:

3 Likes

Battery has gone from 100% to 89% in 4 hours. At this moment I’m not sure whether that’s good or not. I’ve done nothing with it except tapped twice a couple of times to check the time, no app use.