Installing a new firmware on my lemfo lem6

Hello, I have this Lemfo lem6 since 2 months, and I have been trying so hard to fix my battery issue, i tried rooting and removing all bloatware but it did not help, and I tried installing lemfo lem5’s software on my lem6 but it wasn’t stable, my watch has the mtk6580 cpu which is the same one in the kingwear kw88, so is there a way to get the kingwear kw88’s android 5.1 on my lemfo lem6, and if no how can I get a custom rom on my watch
And the issue is not a hardware issue since the watch has a 550mah battery when watches with 400 mah battery’s can last longer with good software.
Please help and thanks

Mar 30, 2019 21:31:17 GMT 2 roiiitruster said:
Hello, I have this Lemfo lem6 since 2 months, and I have been trying so hard to fix my battery issue, i tried rooting and removing all bloatware but it did not help, and I tried installing lemfo lem5’s software on my lem6 but it wasn’t stable, my watch has the mtk6580 cpu which is the same one in the kingwear kw88, so is there a way to get the kingwear kw88’s android 5.1 on my lemfo lem6, and if no how can I get a custom rom on my watch And the issue is not a hardware issue since the watch has a 550mah battery when watches with 400 mah battery’s can last longer with good software. Please help and thanks

look into cutom firmware and see if you can find something for your watch, if you have root use wakelock detector to see what keep the cpu awake.

Mar 31, 2019 18:00:48 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 30, 2019 21:31:17 GMT 2 roiiitruster said:
Hello, I have this Lemfo lem6 since 2 months, and I have been trying so hard to fix my battery issue, i tried rooting and removing all bloatware but it did not help, and I tried installing lemfo lem5’s software on my lem6 but it wasn’t stable, my watch has the mtk6580 cpu which is the same one in the kingwear kw88, so is there a way to get the kingwear kw88’s android 5.1 on my lemfo lem6, and if no how can I get a custom rom on my watch
And the issue is not a hardware issue since the watch has a 550mah battery when watches with 400 mah battery’s can last longer with good software.
Please help and thanks

look into cutom firmware and see if you can find something for your watch, if you have root use wakelock detector to see what keep the cpu awake.

Thanks for the help, I don’t seem to find any custom rom’s for the Lem6, but I will try out wakelock and see if it helps
EDIT : I found out that watch idle is consuming alot of battery because of bad software optimization, any way to fix this?

roiiitruster

yes, use the app i’ve mentioned to stop it and if not mistaken you should be able to see what actually causing it with the app.

btw, you might be able to flash it with A7 but let me check first…tag me in few days to give updates.

Apr 2, 2019 16:59:15 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:roiiitruster

yes, use the app i’ve mentioned to stop it and if not mistaken you should be able to see what actually causing it with the app.

btw, you might be able to flash it with A7 but let me check first…tag me in few days to give updates.

did you find anything?

Apr 3, 2019 22:06:37 GMT 2 roiiitruster said:

Apr 2, 2019 16:59:15 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:roiiitruster

did you find anything?

Nope not yet.

Pretty invested in this as well. Roiitruster, did you have any updates on this? Complete noob here trying to improve the battery live. Wanted to know the best way to flash/root the device, delete the bloatware and optimise battery performance.

Apr 18, 2019 19:02:53 GMT oo7r3n7 said:
Pretty invested in this as well. Roiitruster, did you have any updates on this? Complete noob here trying to improve the battery live. Wanted to know the best way to flash/root the device, delete the bloatware and optimise battery performance.

I still did not find a method, I tried the kingwear kw88 firmware, but it wont work, I am working on getting the Lemfo LES1 firmware on my lem6 because they say it has better battery optimizations, I will update you if I find anything helpful, but for now try rooting it and removing all of the bloatware

Head over to the XDA forums their rooting method works (Magisk). Just got TWRP and Xposed installed on mine.

The TWRP we have to flash the Continuum for x5 air / lem 5 pro. I wrote a post on how to do that in the forum there.

The XDA Lem6 post talks about how to then flash Xposed installer since the TWRP screen will be frozen (we have to work around it).

What I’d like to know I want to put a custom app which uses all 4 buttons but it doesn’t seem to be able to override the existing buttons (whereas in the X5 Air this wasn’t an issue). Any hints?

Let us know if you have any ideas mate!
OO7R3N7