Inspired by Breitling Cockpit B50 Frecce Tricolori Limited Edition

This watchface by @Ciro_Danise is my absolute favorite:

I have really missed it on my Ticwris Max S - well, I have actually used it, but the round watchface doesn’t really fit a rectangular watch imo.

Therefore I have created a rectangular version, and I must stress that ALL credit for this beautiful watchface goes to @Ciro_Danise. I am NOT sharing it to promote my work, but only to make it available to others who miss beautiful rectangular watch faces. I have tried to reach out to @Ciro_Danise, but it is very long ago he was active on the forum, and I have had no reply. Admins have also tried. I have asked the admins approval to share it, in spite of not having the ok from Ciro, and they said ok, as long as I give credit to @Ciro_Danise. Should you come by Ciro, I really hope you will approve of the rectangular version and not feel I treated your watchface badly.

Please have a look at the original (link at top of post). All I have done is resize the watchface and move around the beautiful graphics created by Ciro.

So here goes:
clock_skin_model

Download:

Inspired by Breitling Cockpit B50 Frecce Tricolori Limited Edition

Credits
Original design by Breitling:

I used WatchFaceDesigner and Photoshop for my edit.

16 Likes

Great job . Thanks for that :+1:

2 Likes

reminds me somehow of the clock on the 737 I flew for awhile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice. Thank you.

1 Like

Can you please take away the Breitling logo, and the italian flag color within the watchface? It whould be much better without those.

@Babak_Shock
A greeting!
Excuse me.
His request is meaningless in this case.
In new creations you can suggest opinions of course!
But in the case of recreations:
it is the accuracy and care of the recreation that is valued

example of clock

example 2

Cheers!

You can easily find the background image within the clockskin and edit it to your own needs.

1 Like

It is really nice.i loaded it on my Max s thank you .

1 Like

Very beautiful ! Thanks!

2 Likes