impossible to delete sedentary reminder

I tried to set a sedentary reminder then i would like to cancel it but it’s impossible!Any solution?
Thanks

Apr 5, 2018 8:30:29 GMT 1 yuza said:
I tried to set a sedentary reminder then i would like to cancel it but it's impossible!Any solution? Thanks

Use Settings Search or Google Gesture to locate it and stop it.

Apr 5, 2018 10:07:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 5, 2018 8:30:29 GMT 1 yuza said:
I tried to set a sedentary reminder then i would like to cancel it but it’s impossible!Any solution?
Thanks

Use Settings Search or Google Gesture to locate it and stop it.

can you explain how in a simple way?I have to search with "voice search"? thank you

yuza

use one of the apps i’ve mentioned then locate the app and clear data and stop it.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch

Apr 5, 2018 11:31:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:yuza

use one of the apps i’ve mentioned then locate the app and clear data and stop it.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch

Hi,
the first app does not work…i installed it and when i launch it the display shows a list of permission but i do not see where i had to accept and then it hang up…
the second app link doesn’t work…what is the exact name of the app and the author??
thank you again

the second app work but when i enter the app “health reminderr” i can’t delete the setting…

Apr 5, 2018 15:40:38 GMT 1 yuza said:

no, locate apps, enter and then go to the app that you want and stop it, is the app is a stock one?

Apr 5, 2018 16:12:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 5, 2018 15:40:38 GMT 1 yuza said:

no, locate apps, enter and then go to the app that you want and stop it, is the app is a stock one?

When i locate the app with gesture then i am able only to enter the app and from there i can't delete or disable the reminder i set. I solved the problem downloading a task manager (advanced task manager): play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.taskmanager

then i searched for open services and i delete all data of some services that i suppose to contain the app (it’s a system app).
After this i got no reminder even if i had to reset something such as ringtones ecc…
Thank you for the help!