import tax

Hi all

I’m new on the forum and yet to purchase my 1st Android smartwatch. I have a couple of questions before going ahead on a purchase

1. Does anyone know if I will be charged import/customs tax if I purchase a watch on ebay from China to the UK?
  2. I am thinking of either the Zeblaze Thor or the Lemfo LES1 . They seem identical but does anyone know for sure if the LES1 has Gorilla glass like the Thor ?
  3. and finally are there any new 1GB/16GB smartwatches on the horizon ?

cheers
Gary

Jun 13, 2017 10:12:56 GMT 1 garyd007 said:
Hi all

I’m new on the forum and yet to purchase my 1st Android smartwatch. I have a couple of questions before going ahead on a purchase

1. Does anyone know if I will be charged import/customs tax if I purchase a watch on ebay from China to the UK?
  2. I am thinking of either the Zeblaze Thor or the Lemfo LES1 . They seem identical but does anyone know for sure if the LES1 has Gorilla glass like the Thor ?
  3. and finally are there any new 1GB/16GB smartwatches on the horizon ?

cheers
Gary

1. if you buy from a chinese seller most likely you wo’nt have a problem, why not aliexpress way cheaper and there is the option for ePacket which is a fast shipping and not expensive and never had problem with custom again because the seller does’nt mention price tag on the package.
2. why not wait till more watches will come out? like the kw99, finow watches, iqi, and more others…
3. for now there are only the les1\thor and the i4 but as i said more watches will come out this summer for sure:)

Thanks for that…just ordered a Thor off Aliexpress at a great price