imei and wifi mac no

Hi,

is there a way to  readback the imei and wifi mac no of kw88 using the flashtool ?

i can’t go into the settings so i can’t get it the normal way.

there is an imei no. on the box but when i do imei check on the net, it tells me its a GT08 watch and not the kw88 i have…

thanks

when i try to pick it up from the router, the wifi mac changes everytime… wow
so can i just put any mac no that comes to mind, so that it atleast works…

am going to try the mother of all formats …

Feb 9, 2018 11:54:05 GMT 1 vaidy said:
when i try to pick it up from the router, the wifi mac changes everytime.... wow so can i just put any mac no that comes to mind, so that it atleast works...

what are you doing??? you can’t just try everything and think that will fix the watch!! most likely you’ve damage it beyond repair. 

what watch do you have? what did you do? step by step. 

There is no way to read back the IMEI and the MAC for WiFi does change on every connection.
If your watch is rooted you can use chamelemac from the play store to set the mac address.

Feb 9, 2018 19:48:08 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 9, 2018 11:54:05 GMT 1 vaidy said:
when i try to pick it up from the router, the wifi mac changes everytime… wow
so can i just put any mac no that comes to mind, so that it atleast works…

what are you doing??? you can’t just try everything and think that will fix the watch!! most likely you’ve damage it beyond repair. 

what watch do you have? what did you do? step by step. 

plz read my other recent threads. that will tell you what all i did very carefully. why would  i  do anything and screw up my watch ? i’ve paid for it !

1. i received my watch a week ago. KW88. i didn’t jot down the firmware edition coz i didn’t think i would need it so quickly. i was able to pair with the  wiiwatch and the bt app was working.
        only it wasn’t working for outgoing calls. plus i wasn’t getting all notifications…
  2. so i decided to get the watch droid app for notifications, as suggested in some forums. i was able to download and set up the link with my phone. but when i though everything was fine
        the watch crashed. showed me screen and options for “reboot now” and “adb” something.
  3. after that the watch  would hang and apps wouldn’t start like settings etc. so someone suggested i just flash it with the latest rom. the nov edition. something like the 11/11/2017.
        i did not know what was already in there since i couldn’t go into settings. 
  4. so i looked at your instructions on youtube and everything, and did everything to the book. installed usb preloader mtp, sp flash tool, firmware etc etc. and did a download only. and the flash went through according to flash tool. but when i rebooted, it would show the same OS with same settings and apps. nothing was changed. i tried again, and same thing.
  5. then pablo ( i think ) suggested i do a firmware upgrade, and i tried that too. still same OS and settings.
  6. then someone suggested i try the june firmware. i did that on download mode. same OS and settings showed up.
  7. i tried it on a different PC also. same OS and app settings. Nothing was erased.
  8. the watch turns on, but hangs at diff points after a while, and i cannot open key apps like settings. 
  9. so now, i’m thinking of a format + download, and maybe fix the imei,wifi mac, and bt addr with sn write tool.
  10. i have written all of the above very clearly in the other threads in a step by step manner, and you may go through them. let me know if i am missing something…
  11. i did  a mem test and it showed NAND not found error.