I'm not missing anymore

Hello my friends!

So long that we don’t keep in touch. But first of all, Merry Christmas to all (late) a Happy 2020 with lots of energy, happiness, health and lots of money !!! lol

Let me tell you why I was missing:
First my Kw88 didn’t turn on anymore (yes, unfortunately the board burned out). But all right, I was still producing a package to bring to you from my other Kw99 however, it just dismounted while riding and as it was on a motorcycle, all the parts went on the highway. yes, I know … a tragic end to this warrior.
But it didn’t stop there, my gtx1090ti video card … also decided to burn, tried everything … to complete my tide of luck, stole my bike …

So my friends, so I am away. But I want to return soon.

PS: I accept a free gift smartwatch: D

1 Like

Hi Thiago, welcome back mate! Sounds like you have been having fun while you were away! :woozy_face: :laughing: Now I could be wrong (Although as far as I can remember, I never have been! :upside_down_face:) but I believe that @Dr_Andy_Vishnu is in charge of handing out the free smartwatches this year and, as I see he has read this post :face_with_monocle:, I daresay that a top of the line, spare no expense model is on it’s way to you by express courier as we speak! :rofl: Cheers, Doons

unfortunately we don’t have a suitcase with free watches. And if we have a copy again, we will - as usual - raffle it off among all members. As part of a competition.

2 Likes

HI G1NT0N1C. Thank you, very much for - as always - sorting that out for me - much obliged mate! :woozy_face: Well @Thiago_Cavendish, looks like there is no smart watch in the mail after all mate! :cry: Just put it down to Doons, - as unbelievable as it may sound :thinking: :laughing: - being mistaken! Still looking forward to seeing you back on the Forum mate and knocking out those killer faces! Cheers, Doons