I4 pro drain battery

New in this forum and hope to find a solution for i4 pro watch bought from aliexpress…nice watch but it has 2 problems.
First it keeps dissconnecting from phone…usin wiiwatch…tried watchdroid…the same.only thing to keep it connected is turning wifi! Battery is bad with bluetooth what about wifi?

Second thing…battery when turning bluetooth…only 3 hours or less…without only 10 percent all day.whatscwrong with this watch?

I have the latest firmware on and when chicking for update it says cant find ur model…
Help please…i read all the posts in this forum about battery drain and did every single thong u said to fix…for me nothing help.
Thankx

Apr 5, 2019 23:50:42 GMT 2 khalid said:
New in this forum and hope to find a solution for i4 pro watch bought from aliexpress...nice watch but it has 2 problems. First it keeps dissconnecting from phone..usin wiiwatch....tried watchdroid...the same.only thing to keep it connected is turning wifi! Battery is bad with bluetooth what about wifi?

Second thing…battery when turning bluetooth…only 3 hours or less…without only 10 percent all day.whatscwrong with this watch?

I have the latest firmware on and when chicking for update it says cant find ur model…
Help please…i read all the posts in this forum about battery drain and did every single thong u said to fix…for me nothing help.
Thankx

Try install old version of watch droid it should stay connected all the time.
Have you tried reset the watch and not installing anything just to check battery?

capt jon

Apr 6, 2019 17:19:00 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 5, 2019 23:50:42 GMT 2 khalid said:
New in this forum and hope to find a solution for i4 pro watch bought from aliexpress…nice watch but it has 2 problems.
First it keeps dissconnecting from phone…usin wiiwatch…tried watchdroid…the same.only thing to keep it connected is turning wifi! Battery is bad with bluetooth what about wifi?

Thankx

Try install old version of watch droid it should stay connected all the time.
Have you tried reset the watch and not installing anything just to check battery?

capt jon

Sonia thank u…i did every things to the watch,reset factory,wiiwatch old versions…i have a premium version of watchdroid…unistall it and used old ver…the same…the problem not only dissconnection…battery drain os yhe main problem…only 3 hours with bluetooth on!
Is that normal?
I have the firmware AQR-LAUNCH-I4PRO-1602-FITNESS-HEHUI-NHT-V02-20180131

KERNEL 3.10.72
ANY FIRMWARE COULD SOLVE MY PROBLEM? CUSTOM FIRMWARE? OR IS IT HARDWARE PROBLEM IN THE WATCH?
Any way to root or custom software?

REGARDS

Apr 6, 2019 19:13:35 GMT 2 khalid said:

Apr 6, 2019 17:19:00 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:capt jon

does the firmware on your watch has the bt calling app? if yes, is it activated?

pablo11

yes,it has.its acivated,but Sonia i found that the bluetooth connection keeps connected while the wifi is on ! whats wrong with that?
thank you