I would like to dedicate this post to SinSoft's watchphone built-in launcher (Watchnew.apk) and

I would like to dedicate this post to SinSoft’s watchphone built-in launcher (Watchnew.apk) and its replacement with 3-rd party launcher.
I have tried different launchers (as well as a lot of you) like Nova, TSF, APEX, Lightning launcher, Total launcher etc, but I don’t feel happy with any of them. All of them are designed for regular phones and don’t fit wall on watch.
Actually I like the usability of SinSoft’s launcher, but it looks outdated and is extremely buggy and with all the hassle with custom watchfaces makes me want to replace it.
So, please, share your experience with 3-rd party launchers you use. What do you like and dislike in them. How do they deal with notifications and phone dialer.
What kind of watchfaces do you install on this launcher? share some screencaptures or video.
Personally I am using a modified version of Watchnew.apk with “Notific” for notifications, but it crashes at least 10 times per day.

Hi, @Smash_Smashin , now I’m trying this configuration:

APEX
GOMultipleWallPaper
For notifications : Heads-up
Pujie Black Widget
Zooper Widget
Twisted Home manager to change to default launcher

I’m very satisfied with the result, is more complicated to change the watchfaces… but… is more flexible.

Now I’m measuring the battery life with this config, also I have tried the KLWP as a livewallpaper, I have used the +Olivier Hodin files.

missing/deleted image from Google+

Loki’s launcher is really good. If he can get that working on these watches it would be great :slight_smile:
Don’t know how it deals with custom watch faces though…

Hey @Jordi_Saltiveri , I have a quick question, I’ve been trying to install Apex and Pujie, but whenever I try to add a Pujie widget, it tries to access Google Fit, but unfortunately I can’t grant the access due screen size, thus unable to add the Pujie widget itself, do you have any tip on that ?

Long press the power button and press the top button which appears on the screen. It will resize the screen.

Hey @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​, i already try that but the activity is not adjusted neither scrollable