I wanted to reset it to factory settings

I have Wiindows 10 OS and installed this driver version.
https://www.ytechb.com/mtk-vcom-usb-drivers-windows-10/
Try this page,the latest version is 1.0.8.
https://www.ytechb.com/download-mtk-usb-drivers/
First,remember to uninstall older driver.
bye

1 Like

Good evening guys!
I have no way that the pc can find the clock.
It says “unknown device” everytime.
I have an idea: if instead of sim i insert micro SD will it recognise it? Or if instead of sim i put an adaptor to have both sim and micro SD will it recognise it?
I want the micro SD so i will put in it the rom and to install it from twrp.
Is there another way to make it?
Thanks a lot!

To insert the micro sd directly into the sim slot, I’m pretty sure that won’t work. But with the adaptor, I have no idea, it could work.
you can also try to use another charging cable if you have one. Or you can try this in the terminal in twrp:

Thanks a lot my friend but the clock does not have in rom installed. It’s permanently in twrp. I also can’t make the computer recognize it. Neither with adb nor with sp flash. But honestly, thank you very much

I read the instructions and it says that the developer options must be enabled for the adb to work. But the clock doesn’t have rom media to open to enable developer options.
You will first have to enable USB Debugging in Settings->Developer Options.

Thanks

I thought of this as the relevant part:

I’m not sure whether the terminal in twrp has root access, but if it does then I guess this should work

1 Like

I’ll try it and let you know.
The hard part is for the computer to recognize the smartwatch.
Thank you very much

He writes me the terminal ( sh: su: not found )

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

One stupid question, you’ve tried to clean the connectors with alcohol. I also had such a problem that didn’t recognize the watch in the windows. After a cleaning, everything perfect worked.

2 Likes

don’t know what I was thinking, it wouldn’t have worked anyways since wifi isn’t available in twrp

1 Like