I made a Pip-Boy skin for y'all ;) (it's my first one,

I made a Pip-Boy skin for y’all :wink: (it’s my first one, so be gentle with me :3) Also, it doesn’t work properly on my D5+ (everything is gone except the time and the background image :frowning: )
https://mega.nz/#!5hM0AT7Z!tt6Kl5eORxeOL2u6MM4akgsSepw7423mkptPr-e9Rfg

a50e8f7ad62ad6dbbaa9c8829f32f044.png

If anyone tested it on his watch, please give me some feedback so I can improve it, thanks :3

@Sebastien_QUEROL Hi… if you send me your email address I’ll send you the download link… you can use ClockSkinMaker to see how I made it work… it might help you to fix yours… :slight_smile:
https://plus.google.com/+AndrewDavis-the-omnipotent/posts/iYofXGNkYyr

Thanks :smiley: How do I send you my e-mail ? :slight_smile:

@Sebastien_QUEROL you could type it here… and (if you want) then remove it after I’ve sent you the download link…

I have a D5 so I’d like to hear about how it looks on a D5+… :slight_smile:

@Sebastien_QUEROL I just sent you the link… please let me know if it works on your D5+

It works really well :slight_smile:
missing/deleted image from Google+

Is it blue and green?

No, that’s the white balance that screwed up :wink:

Do you use ClockSkinMaker (CSM)?

Yes ^^ I’m easilly lost in all those .xml’s :3

Me too… I looked at you watchskin and couldn’t see much wrong… but I have had problems if the steps character set isn’t correct… you (normally) have to have 11 numbers - 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0… ???

I use Gimp for the image creation… I find that getting the character sets (numbers, days months etc) to be the correct size is also important… some of yours look like they could be neater :wink:

only ten numbers are necessary if I remember well :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, I did that in a very hacky way :stuck_out_tongue: but it was mostly for experimentation to master CSM :wink:

Compare yours and mine and see if there are any differences… and make little adjustments to see if it helps… good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks a bunch !