I just also wanted to add that I finished another of my OCRemix Project

I just also wanted to add that I finished another of my OCRemix Project Faces: Super Mario RPG: Window to The Stars: As this project is currently still WIP, I am only including a preview. I will be posting the whole project as one big zip, kinda like the Navitech watches. I will be including a zip with the Stock compatible faces and the one with varients that require Universal Launcher. If they work for both, they will be present in both. That’s it for now.

As a side note, as I mentioned, I am currently without a watch to test my faces on before I post them. If anyone has an extra that they don’t need anymore or one that isn’t working correctly and is easily fixed, but you don’t have the time to fix it, it would be a major help. I may be able to help with shipping if necessary, after the 1st. I just need something for now so I can test out my faces. As long as it can support them, I’m not particular on model, although I design primarily for the KW engine, so similar would be preferred. Beggers can’t be choosers, though, so I’ll take what I can get.(If this comment offends anyone or goes against the rules, just tell me and I’ll remove it.)