I have no settings or play store? how can I add apps KW88

Hello

My KW88 has no icon for settings (the wheel as my phone does) or the icon for Play store so I cannot add apps

If it needs a firmware update how do I do this?

Build number

KW88_CS1_A_GSM_PHT_20160906

Thanks

U can try to download (play store)from pc or hpone and xfer to the watch via bluetooth. Run from the watch

Dec 27, 2016 22:47:47 GMT 1 stacey007 said:
Hello

My KW88 has no icon for settings (the wheel as my phone does) or the icon for Play store so I cannot add apps

If it needs a firmware update how do I do this?

Build number

KW88_CS1_A_GSM_PHT_20160906

Thanks

you do'nt have the play store or settings? weird... reset the watch and look for settings if you still do'nt have settings or google play store you'll have to flash the stock rom.

Hello any idea how I do this?

I have sp tools and apparently the file to do this from the seller but no idea what I’m doing?

Help please

Jan 4, 2017 21:50:48 GMT 1 stacey said:
Hello any idea how I do this?

I have sp tools and apparently the file to do this from the seller but no idea what I’m doing?

Help please

1. install sp flash tool on you pc: androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool extract and open it. 2. download the rom for your watch to your pc. i understand you got it from the seller if you'll have problems notify me:) and again extract it. 3. go to sp tool and go to scatter loading file locate the rom file (ends with txt) and open it and the lines will be filled with the rom. 4. make sure that downloading only is chosen and press download. 5. shut off your watch and connect it to your pc and flashing will start when it finishes you'll see a V mark. that's it:) GOOD LUCK!

Custom Faces = firmware? Not in this universe.

(post moved to proper section)