I have 2 x Thor Pro's that both died, anyone else?

The thing is with Ali express is you MUST complain straight away . I have purchased from them many times and had defective goods . However , all disputes have gone my way and i have had good results .

2 Likes

I notified them of the fault after 3 weeks of ownership when the fault became noticeable

I appreciate thats not long . All of mine have been within a few days max when i open a dispute .

You payed for two pieces of junk and order more of them? Wow… :smile:
I would never buy again anything from this company, but ok, interesting behaviour.

By the way, the quality from all of these toys is sort of gambling.

1 Like

Yeah I know! But my dad loved his when it worked and also it’s about the only option for a transflective screen :frowning:

OK… I received the new back with the charging pins for my dual. Unfortunately, simply replacing the back on a Thor Dual is really something different. The “back” is really a mid frame where the guts of the watch have to come out of the old frame and installed in the new frame. This requires a much better skill set than I have. There are no step by step instructions to fix a Thor Dual.
Again, the initial failures on my watches was over charging and causing battery swelling. I’ve learned my lesson, now I need a new watch. What to get?
Matt

It is somehow sad with this china-stuff because I often have the feeling that it is produced for the dump and we have enough electronic waste.

I have good experience with finow, but I think the real quality watches are the Wear ones from samsung, motorola and so on.

I have also received my new back for my Dual. Did you give it a go to swap them out? Or was it really too daunting? I can’t believe the official Zeblaze shop at AliExpress think that making me pay for a replacement back to fix the faulty one they gave me is considered an acceptable way to honour a warranty!
One things for sure I will never purchase another Zeblaze product again.
My next one will be a Kospet. At least from what I have read they make more of an effort to back up their product.