I don't hear the ringing when someone calls me

I have Lemfo lem10 .I tried to raise the ringing volume ( in sound settings) but it does not respond. It returns back to the menu of sound.

I just checked my Lem 10 and it responds normally. Maybe your touch is off a little. Also try installing a volume app and see if it works.
I use this one. Volume app

Also since you are new here there is a section for questions about Lemfo Watches/Lem 10 on the Main Page.

Have you accidently put in " quiet mode " ?

1 Like

That was my idea, too.

1 Like

I have a different read on his question. He has sound but was trying to raise it. When he touches the sound icon it returns to the menu. I have a similar issue with my lem 7. When I touch the display icon it does not open but returns to the icon page.

Are you talking about the settings menu? I have the same issue on my optimus pro, when I try to select something, it goes back to the app menu and then I have to open settings again and then it works. And no, I’m pretty sure the swipe to go back feature isn’t getting triggered

1 Like

Maybe you’re just swiping from the edge of the screen when raising the volume, it acts like the back button.

1 Like