i cant find firmware for ZGPAX S99A can anyone help please

Aug 31, 2017 1:03:28 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

unfortunately this company does'nt do well or even care about her customers i had the s99a also and the watch is just horrible and no communication with the company, it is better to flash it with one of our supported models that fit your watch, can you check which model you have and i'll notify you which FW you can flash it with.

Aug 31, 2017 12:31:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 31, 2017 1:03:28 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

unfortunately this company does'nt do well or even care about her customers i had the s99a also and the watch is just horrible and no communication with the company, it is better to flash it with one of our supported models that fit your watch, can you check which model you have and i'll notify you which FW you can flash it with.

thank you for your reply, well i have zgpax s99a android 5.1 Processor: MTK6580 Quad Core 1.0Ghz (512 MB Ram) Basband version MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V6.P17 2016/07/29 Kernel version 3.10.72 Build number S99A_PGD_TM_V01_20161208
Aug 31, 2017 14:51:29 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

mine was 8gb is yours too?

Aug 31, 2017 20:40:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 31, 2017 14:51:29 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

mine was 8gb is yours too?

yes 8GB

Sept 1, 2017 0:47:57 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

i'll check which SW you can flash it with.

Sept 1, 2017 11:19:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 1, 2017 0:47:57 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

i’ll check which SW you can flash it with.

ok thank you so much for your help 

I know it is not the right topic but it is one of the most active in the forum.

Is it possible to install the FitWear system on Zeblaze Thor? I saw some SmartWatches videos with Fitware and found it much better to control and personalize SmartWatch through SmartPhone.

I tried installing this ROM on Thor but did not turn on Thor, so I had to install the Custom ROM

Https://www.needrom.com/download/fitwear-s206/

Sept 1, 2017 15:25:07 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

ok, i got you the FW for your watch BIG THANK TO Pablo11:))))
i’m sorry but as long as the developers do’nt have zgpax watches they can’t test it with other FW, you can try other FW watches which have 512mb ram and 8gb storage but DO’NT mark the preloader when you do that!! and if it does’nt work you can go back to your FW, but it is taking a risk that it might not work and brick the watch.

Sept 1, 2017 18:29:02 GMT 1 andjao said:
I know it is not the right topic but it is one of the most active in the forum.

Is it possible to install the FitWear system on Zeblaze Thor? I saw some SmartWatches videos with Fitware and found it much better to control and personalize SmartWatch through SmartPhone.

I tried installing this ROM on Thor but did not turn on Thor, so I had to install the Custom ROM

Https://www.needrom.com/download/fitwear-s206/

interesting…i’ll check.

sorry, i forgot to upload the link i got:   mega.nz/#!A4QGjLID!XTo3FvOc3BsPXxMkLCIs1-_2CNZnJNFrAe6UmHyqzFs

BIG thanks to Pablo11 for getting it:))))

Sept 2, 2017 1:58:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

sorry, i forgot to upload the link i got:   mega.nz/#!A4QGjLID!XTo3FvOc3BsPXxMkLCIs1-_2CNZnJNFrAe6UmHyqzFs

just one more question, i want to backup the stock FW that came with my watch before i install the new one so which app should i use, thanks again for all your help 

Sept 7, 2017 2:09:24 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

Sept 2, 2017 1:58:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

just one more question, i want to backup the stock FW that came with my watch before i install the new one so which app should i use, thanks again for all your help 

to back up the FW you need recovery but we do’nt have a recovery for your watch (developers need the watches to work with ). the FW link that i gave you is the stock FW.

Sept 7, 2017 5:41:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 7, 2017 2:09:24 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

to back up the FW you need recovery but we do’nt have a recovery for your watch (developers need the watches to work with ). the FW link that i gave you is the stock FW.

hi i just want to say thank you so much for your time and for your help, the FW you gave me it working and i did flash other FW from KW88 and dm 386 ON S99A but the screen didnt work i can only hear boot sound, but now i did flash custom rom blitz (Zeblaze Blitz root deodex) and it works perfectly on watch.

Sept 8, 2017 3:30:39 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

Sept 7, 2017 5:41:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

hi i just want to say thank you so much for your time and for your help, the FW you gave me it working and i did flash other FW from KW88 and dm 386 ON S99A but the screen didnt work i can only hear boot sound, but now i did flash custom rom blitz (Zeblaze Blitz root deodex) and it works perfectly on watch.

you should’nt have flashed the watch with any firmware that should have bricked your watch, where did you find a custom rom? how battery life with it? everything works ok with it? like BT, gps, 3g…

Sept 8, 2017 10:20:21 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 8, 2017 3:30:39 GMT 1 redouanredouan said:

you should’nt have flashed the watch with any firmware that should have bricked your watch, where did you find a custom rom? how battery life with it? everything works ok with it? like BT, gps, 3g…

this custom rom made for zeblaze blitz but it work on S99A and yes everything is working
 the link /thread/59/custom-rom-blitz

Hello. This post might be dead but still… I have 99 zgpax. Want to flash some new software with more capabilities if possible. Which other brands roms are compatible with zgpax s99. And… If there is a possibility to twist to wake up the screen to custom watch face and not the hardcoded default one? Thanks in advance.

Dec 4, 2017 0:31:24 GMT 1 depresuotas said:
Hello. This post might be dead but still... I have 99 zgpax. Want to flash some new software with more capabilities if possible. Which other brands roms are compatible with zgpax s99. And... If there is a possibility to twist to wake up the screen to custom watch face and not the hardcoded default one? Thanks in advance.

sorry, you can't flash it with other firmware cos hardware specs do'nt match any of the other smartwatches and you can end with unuseable watch. for more watch faces you should use Eric's launcher and that way you can install any watch face that you want, i had the s99a and honestly hated it.

ricktop

Dec 4, 2017 0:31:24 GMT 1 depresuotas said:
Hello. This post might be dead but still... I have 99 zgpax. Want to flash some new software with more capabilities if possible. Which other brands roms are compatible with zgpax s99. And... If there is a possibility to twist to wake up the screen to custom watch face and not the hardcoded default one? Thanks in advance.

depresuotas

1- new software with more capabilities / other brand roms compatible with s99
    the s99 has only 512Mb of ram and the other new watches have at least 1Gb
    But if I was going this way I would try with caution something with the blitz the blaze since there is more compatibility there.

2- possibility to twist to wake up the screen to custom watch face
    I think that ricktop

's launcher does it but somebody else has to confirm.